RanDux
Senior

Next Week's Games

Post by RanDux »

#1 Ohio State @ #18 Wisconsin

Ole Miss @ #8 Alabama

#12 Arkansas @ #7 Auburn

Texas @ #5 Nebraska

Some interesting games next weekend. Expect Wisconsin to give Ohio State their toughest game yet. And how will Masoli fare against #8 Alabama? A battle of two of the country's top quarterbacks in the Arkansas/Auburn matchup. Lastly, don't rule out Nebraska passing up the Ducks in the BCS standings. It wouldn't be the first time.
TriDuck
Three Star Recruit

Re: Next Week's Games

Post by TriDuck »

RanDux wrote:#1 Ohio State @ #18 Wisconsin

Ole Miss @ #8 Alabama

#12 Arkansas @ #7 Auburn

Texas @ #5 Nebraska

Some interesting games next weekend. Expect Wisconsin to give Ohio State their toughest game yet. And how will Masoli fare against #8 Alabama? A battle of two of the country's top quarterbacks in the Arkansas/Auburn matchup. Lastly, don't rule out Nebraska passing up the Ducks in the BCS standings. It wouldn't be the first time.
My predictions

Oregon: The "Real" number 1 team
Tray Dub
All Pac-12

Post by Tray Dub »

Hopefully as many undefeated teams lose as possible.
lukeyrid13
All-American
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Post by lukeyrid13 »

I like Auburn but their luck is gonna run out this week I think. I mean every game they play then win by 3 points

and go Texas! Beat Nebraska please
duck55
Senior

Post by duck55 »

Ole Miss @ #8 Alabama

#12 Arkansas @ #7 Auburn

Texas @ #5 Nebraska

Beating Texas isn't too much of a quality win - ask UCLA
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Ole Miss @ #8 Alabama

#12 Arkansas @ #7 Auburn

Texas @ #5 Nebraska

Arkansas vs Auburn is a ridiculously good game, I'm having a hard time picking a winner. IMO gameday should have been there.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
DarronThomas5
Four Star Recruit

Post by DarronThomas5 »

Go Badgers.
karlhungis
All Pac-12

Post by karlhungis »

#1 Ohio State @ #18 Wisconsin - I think that Wisconsin has a good shot here. I think that Ohio State is the better team, but they have struggled against lesser teams. Hopefully everything lines up for Wisky to win this one.

Ole Miss @ #8 Alabama - I have to think that Bama comes back with a vengeance in this one. No way is Ole Miss good enough to beat Bama.

#12 Arkansas @ #7 Auburn - Again, just hoping that Arkansas is good enough to win. I think they have a good chance but Auburn is at home.

Texas @ #5 Nebraska - There is no way that Texas should win this game. Anything is possible and they certainly have the talent. But if UCLA's defense was enough to dominate Texas at home, Nebraska should roll them.
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
gofightingducks
All Pac-12

Post by gofightingducks »

Go Badgers, Longhorns, Razorbacks and Masoli!!!!
goducks
Freshman

Post by goducks »

Maybe #18 Wisconsin can play OSU like #19 South Carolina played Alabama last Saturday??? Fingers crossed! ;)

Notice the plane that we flew on?
GoDucksIn09
Senior

Post by GoDucksIn09 »

Wisconsin has a legitimate shot at beating Ohio State. Ohio State did not look real good against Illinois on the road couple weeks ago and they not anywhere near as good as Wisconsin. Not saying it will happen but I would not be surprised if they did.
As for Alabama and Ole Miss... boy do I feel sorry for Ole Miss... even if they may have had any kind of chance against Alabama before they lost to South Carolina... I think that chance has gone out the window. Alabama and Nick Saban are gonna be very focused and would feel sorry for whoever played them after losing. I think it will be ugly.
Texas and Nebraska... interesting enough Texas has won like 5 in a row against Nebraska... could it be 6... I highly doubt it. Texas is looking pretty sad these days. They turn the ball over like they did against UCLA and it might be over by halftime.
Looking down the road it has been a question on ESPN... Michigan State... does not play Ohio State this year... What do you do with them if both Ohio State and Michigan State wind up undefeated.