Zyme
All Pac-12
GM: New York Knicks GM

Re: Root for ASU

Post by Zyme »

holy crap great hurdle
DASL1 Rings: '93, '94

K's HOF:
Mark "Wholly Mammoth" Eaton | Retired 2002, age 44: 24 min/8pts/8reb/1stl/2.5 blks/1 TO
Michael "Sweet Home" Ansley | Retired 2007, age 42: 33 min/16pts/8 reb/1.5stl/.5 blks/.5 TO Lifetime .550 shooting %
Gheorghe "Ghiţă (Ghitza, Little George)" Mureșan | Retired 2008, age 36: 35Min/16.2pt/12.2reb/2.1ast/1.6stl/2.9blk/1.3TO (.461/.715/.000)
uostudent
Senior

Post by uostudent »

USC fans must be having nightmares. This is almost identical to what happened to them against UW and Stanford. They may actually get the ball back though.
“If everybody in this room just want to be real with themselves, this game could have went either way,” he said. “We turned the ball over a lot. We beat ourself. Just be real with yourself right now. We beat ourself.”
-Jameis Winston after Oregon's decisive 59-20 victory over Florida State in the Rose Bowl
Zyme
All Pac-12
GM: New York Knicks GM

Post by Zyme »

ugly kick
DASL1 Rings: '93, '94

K's HOF:
Mark "Wholly Mammoth" Eaton | Retired 2002, age 44: 24 min/8pts/8reb/1stl/2.5 blks/1 TO
Michael "Sweet Home" Ansley | Retired 2007, age 42: 33 min/16pts/8 reb/1.5stl/.5 blks/.5 TO Lifetime .550 shooting %
Gheorghe "Ghiţă (Ghitza, Little George)" Mureșan | Retired 2008, age 36: 35Min/16.2pt/12.2reb/2.1ast/1.6stl/2.9blk/1.3TO (.461/.715/.000)
snapt
Four Star Recruit

Post by snapt »

How much longer will ASU put up with Erickson?
BOOF it!
duckgrad99
All Pac-12

Post by duckgrad99 »

Arizona State needs to fire Erickson. They seem to choke every season.
uostudent
Senior

Post by uostudent »

Haha ASU's kicker shanks it. Kiffin's prayers have been answered.
“If everybody in this room just want to be real with themselves, this game could have went either way,” he said. “We turned the ball over a lot. We beat ourself. Just be real with yourself right now. We beat ourself.”
-Jameis Winston after Oregon's decisive 59-20 victory over Florida State in the Rose Bowl
Supreme
Four Star Recruit

Post by Supreme »

ASU's coaching staff is pathetic.
Remember, remember, the Fifth of November, the Gunpowder Treason and Plot. I know of no reason why the Gunpowder Treason should ever be forgot... But what of the man? I know his name was Guy Fawkes and I know, in 1605, he attempted to blow up the Houses of Parliament. But who was he really? What was he like? We are told to remember the idea, not the man, because a man can fail. He can be caught, he can be killed and forgotten, but 400 years later, an idea can still change the world. I've witnessed first hand the power of ideas. I've seen people kill in the name of them, and die defending them. But you cannot kiss an idea; cannot touch it, or hold it. Ideas do not bleed, they do not feel pain, they do not love... And it is not an idea that I miss //////// Follow me one Tumblr/blog http://f***-kp.tumblr.com/
uostudent
Senior

Post by uostudent »

For the recruiting fans out there, this as bad of a win as possible for USC and it doesn't hurt our SOS in the BCS because margin of victory isn't a factor. USC's offense is good, but their defense stinks. Lane needs to fire his dad and recruit more defensive players rather than at skill positions where they are loaded (WR).
Supreme
Four Star Recruit

Post by Supreme »

uostudent wrote:For the recruiting fans out there, this as bad of a win as possible for USC and it doesn't hurt our SOS in the BCS because margin of victory isn't a factor. USC's offense is good, but their defense stinks. Lane needs to fire his dad and recruit more defensive players rather than at skill positions where they are loaded (WR).
There aren't any bad wins in my opinion. A loss would've been much harder on their recruiting efforts. And ASU had it... and pissed it away. Pathetic.
Remember, remember, the Fifth of November, the Gunpowder Treason and Plot. I know of no reason why the Gunpowder Treason should ever be forgot... But what of the man? I know his name was Guy Fawkes and I know, in 1605, he attempted to blow up the Houses of Parliament. But who was he really? What was he like? We are told to remember the idea, not the man, because a man can fail. He can be caught, he can be killed and forgotten, but 400 years later, an idea can still change the world. I've witnessed first hand the power of ideas. I've seen people kill in the name of them, and die defending them. But you cannot kiss an idea; cannot touch it, or hold it. Ideas do not bleed, they do not feel pain, they do not love... And it is not an idea that I miss //////// Follow me one Tumblr/blog http://f***-kp.tumblr.com/
wheaton4prez
Senior

Post by wheaton4prez »

Not a Burfict fan. But, after USC spent the entire game trying to taunt him into penalties, I had to appreciate the little "fly-by" move he did toward their sideline. :D
snapt
Four Star Recruit

Post by snapt »

I don't think I've ever watched a player that makes as many bone headed plays as Burfict. He's so talented but it's almost negated by all the personal fouls he commits.
BOOF it!
thomas time
Senior

Post by thomas time »

UOducksTK1 USC can't go to bowl game so it doesn't matter if they winout. All that matters is that the ducks winout and sos won't matter a bit.