LMJ wil get NFL evaluation

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

polyduck
Four Star Recruit

Re: LMJ wil get NFL evaluation

Post by polyduck »

:roll: ....for selfish reasons, i'd like to see him play another year, but all it takes is "one good hit" and the kids career is done! so....if he decides to move on, let him go, but let's see him finish out what started this year! Let the DUCKS take one game at a time...WIN THE DAY....and get this special team to Glendale to hopefully get a chance to win that silly crystal football.....in CK we trust!!!!!
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

Honestly, he's not going to be a first round guy and honestly, his stock isn't going to get much higher no matter how well he does. So it all depends on him. I think he can go in the second this year and every year after that (barring injury). It's as risky to enter early as it is to stay.

Like most, I wish he stays.
snapt
Four Star Recruit

Post by snapt »

duckscribe wrote:I feel certain he will get expert advice and take everything into consideration before and if he leaves. He does want his degree.
I was thinking the same thing. A lot of kids get the expert eval on where to improve and work on it the next season and then go in the raft. Interesting that Kiper had James rated that high.
BOOF it!
Tray Dub
All Pac-12

Post by Tray Dub »

Phenom wrote:Honestly, he's not going to be a first round guy and honestly, his stock isn't going to get much higher no matter how well he does.
Sorry, but that's completely wrong. Just look around on the internet and you'll see that he's consistently scouted to be the first or second best back available, with Ingram being the other guy. He'd very likely be a first round pick if he left after this year.
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

Link? I haven't seen him higher than the 5th best RB. Espn doesn't have him going in the first 2 rounds and Walterfootball.com doesn't have him in the top 15 RB's. Every sited seems to have Engram followed by Ryan Williams VaTech then the RB from Illinois. Like it or not LMJ is small and according to UO, doesn't have a blazing 40.

CBSsportsline has him behind Trent Richardson (Ingrams backup).
Last edited by buckmarkduck on Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:20 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Tray Dub
All Pac-12

Post by Tray Dub »

buckmarkduck wrote:Link? I haven't seen him higher than the 5th best RB. Espn doesn't have him going in the first 2 rounds and Walterfootball.com doesn't have him in the top 15 RB's. Every sited seems to have Engram followed by Ryan Williams VaTech then the RB from Illinois. Like it or not LMJ is small and according to UO, doesn't have a blazing 40.

CBSsportsline has him behind Trent Richardson (Ingrams backup).
http://www.fftoolbox.com/nfl_draft/prof ... ct_id=2759
James could come back to Eugene for two more years, but right now he looks like a first round pick;
http://www.nfldraftscout.com/ratings/ds ... &genpos=RB

Just the first couple I found. Maybe on some sites he's not the first one or two, although that is what I've seen when I've looked around, but he's certainly a top back and would get a hell of a lot of money and a pretty high slot in the draft.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

If we win the championship, he has my permission to leave. Otherwise, Cliff Harris needs to lock him down on campus.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
gofightingducks
All Pac-12

Post by gofightingducks »

The highest I have seen him is 4th. Which would probably be early 2nd round depending on who needs a speedy back, someone who already has a powerback.
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

gofightingducks wrote:The highest I have seen him is 4th. Which would probably be early 2nd round depending on who needs a speedy back, someone who already has a powerback.
Yeah that's pretty realistic. I could see a team who needs a compliment back at the end of the 1st take him, though. He's better than Moreno was and he went in the mid of the first round. It all depends who's entering the draft.
airthomas
One Star Recruit

Post by airthomas »

While he is a fantastic player, running backs do not get better. Running backs that are projected to be drafted during the first day of the NFL draft should go.
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Post by MFRDuckFan »

UOducksTK1 wrote:If we win the championship, he has my permission to leave. Otherwise, Cliff Harris needs to lock him down on campus.
:lol: :lol: