Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Re: Damn

Post by UOducksTK1 »

aubiematt wrote:
karlhungis wrote:
AUtigerCourt wrote:
UofO8 wrote: Haha you can take that. I haven't seen one analyst pick against Auburn yet. Or many people pick against Auburn for that matter.
Honestly, the analysts have been picking against us all season...right now it is almost like they're trying to make up for all the bad publicity they've given us in the past month. It's a complete 180 from where they were about 3 weeks ago.
Well, now you guys are matched up with a Pac10 team so they don't have to pick between two SEC schools. They can let their bias show freely now.
I really wish the media would stop talking about Auburn though. Auburn does better as the underdog.
I like it this way. :mrgreen:

I couldn't stand it when the media was acting like the Ducks would run up the score against Ohio State. I cannot stand being the favorite in a huge matchup like that. I also felt like the players got caught up in the hype and weren't focused.

This year seems to be different, and I'm loving it already.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
UofO8
Senior

Re: Damn

Post by UofO8 »

spinseeker wrote:
UofO8 wrote:
JohnnyAuburn wrote:
UofO8 wrote:
JohnnyAuburn wrote:
karlhungis wrote: Well, now you guys are matched up with a Pac10 team so they don't have to pick between two SEC schools. They can let their bias show freely now.
This is more true than you know. A lot of Auburn fans haven't done this but if you step back and look, there is a distinct shift in media opinions when we beat Alabama. They refused to give us credit because a lot of them sounded like they assumed that we were going to lose to Alabama, like it was inevitable. Fortunately, they were wrong, and since that game, they're all over us. You guys should look to herbstreit though, he's leaning towards auburn now, but I'm willing to bet he changes his tune by the time the game rolls around.
Doubtful. He liked picking us when it didn't really matter, but now that its for the big game, he immediately hopped on Auburn. (even said so tonight) I fully expect everyone to be sleeping on their Cam Newton Auburn bed sheets for the next month.
Haha, I've got mine nice and clean! I can lend you a set if you'd like...
I'm down. It will go nice with my War Eagle pillow case.
Ahhh, you upgraded now that the pillow fights over here in the PAC 10 are over? :roll:

I heard they don't have pillow fights in the SEC, it's smash mouth football. ImageImage

ImageSEC
SEC SEC SEC!