DucksAttack members...WHO ARE YOU???

Anything that wont fit in any of the other forums

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

mrpd21
Five Star Recruit

DucksAttack members...WHO ARE YOU???

Post by mrpd21 »

I decided to post this cause I feel like you all are second cousins to me...I know your name but really nothing much else. Not trying to pry too deep, I am just curious to know who I root with and post on C4Q with. Thought it would be interesting so I will start...

I am 29 yrs old, Oregon born and bred. Born up by Mt Hood and raised in the Sandy area. Began adulthood living all up and down the I5 corridor...Portland, West Linn, LO, Tualatin, Eugene and Medford. My fam and relatives are from all over the southern Oregon areas so I have roots there. My mom's side lived in Eugene, Wymer, Rogue River, Grants Pass, Medford and Jacksonville. Her mom went to Phoenix High down there. My dad's great grandparents owned the old Gold Hill motel on the railroad line. My grandpa was coached by Bill Bowerman @ Medford High...when there was only one high school. He followed Bill to UofO and went there in the 40's. I am 4th Gen. Duck fan so it runs deep.

I now live a mile from Oxbow Park, perfect stalking distance from Bo Thran. I have an Uber-hot wife, 7 year old son and a 20 month old daughter. My wife grew up in the Albany area, went to OSU for a bit, and then wised up as I reversed the curse and converted her to a Duck fan!!

I am a Senior Sample Tech at an analytical lab. We serve the SemiConductor, Solar, and Med industries. We test everything from DeIonized water, Chemicals, Cleanroom air to wafers (which get cut into microchips before going into your computers, iphones, garmins, etc) and polysilicon (which go into solar panels). We test for impurities like bacteria, particulates, ionics, trace metals, organic contamination. It is a great job. My wife works part time at a Christian preschool and mostly stays home with the lil squirt.

We love watching the Ducks, but also camping, hiking, fishing, snowboarding, doing family yardwork, and anything that involves our kids.

Well there's everything minus our social security numbers!!!

Hope to get to know more of you better!

:P
greenyellow

Re: DucksAttack members...WHO ARE YOU???

Post by greenyellow »

I know there was a thread on here where we stated a bit of who we are and how we became Duck fans. It's a fairly old thread but maybe someone could help find it so you can get to know people better.

Edit: I found the thread so here is http://www.ducksattack.com/forum/viewto ... f=5&t=5392