Coug QB arrested for MIP

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

VinnyKnuckles
Four Star Recruit

Coug QB arrested for MIP

Post by VinnyKnuckles »

From the truth-is-stranger-than-fiction files, Washington State quarterback Marshall Lobbestael was arrested Saturday morning...
Pullman officers were in contact with Lobbestael twice on Saturday. The first run-in happened on College Hill when officers saw him carrying an unconscious woman. They took her into custody for MIP.

About an hour after that officers found Lobbestael in the pickup truck at the station. They were able to wake him and arrest him for MIP.
http://www.kxly.com/Global/story.asp?S=9890166

Is this really the quarterback the Cougs want to build their program around? :lol:
Elduderino
Senior

Re: Coug QB arrested for MIP

Post by Elduderino »

I'll be the first to say that I don't judge people by their receipt of an MIP; hell I probably paid EPD's Christmas bonuses a couple of years. But carrying an "unconscious woman"? I hope to God he was taking her safely home, otherwise that would be a real shame. Then he got arrested while passed out in a truck?

I guess we could say he Couged it?
AKA: CAgrown
VinnyKnuckles
Four Star Recruit

Post by VinnyKnuckles »

Elduderino wrote:Then he got arrested while passed out in a truck?
Yeah, while parked at the police station. :lol:
Tray Dub
All Pac-12

Post by Tray Dub »

Elduderino wrote:I'll be the first to say that I don't judge people by their receipt of an MIP; hell I probably paid EPD's Christmas bonuses a couple of years. But carrying an "unconscious woman"? I hope to God he was taking her safely home, otherwise that would be a real shame. Then he got arrested while passed out in a truck?

I guess we could say he Couged it?
Totally. MIP? Who cares, unless it's a hard drug. Kids are gonna drink and smoke weed. Doesn't really bother me. But the girl issue is potentially despicable.
Elduderino
Senior

Post by Elduderino »

At the police station?! That is awesome!!! I'm still laughing
AKA: CAgrown
snapt
Four Star Recruit

Post by snapt »

At least he was carrying a coed and not livestock...
BOOF it!
Destroyer77
Five Star Recruit

Post by Destroyer77 »

Rules of Thumb:

1. If drunk and sleeping in your car, NEVER sleep in the driver seat. Always sleep in passenger or back seats because then they can't tack on DUII.
2. Never sleep while intoxicated near police stations.
3. Only get caught carrying strange unconscious females if you are running out of a house on fire. Otherwise, let them lie in peace.