Ashaolu seems to enjoy his team mates...

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

woundedknees
All-American

Ashaolu seems to enjoy his team mates...

Post by woundedknees »

O_Ash Olu Ashaolu
For the #goducks fans, we gon need a nickname for this quiet but lethal scorer named @idf18! (Jabari Brown)
13 minutes ago

O_Ash Olu Ashaolu
If you see me catch a lob this year, chances are its off a pass from my main man @youngloyd24! He reps the #702, he getsss busy!!
14 minutes ago (Jonathon Loyd)
Last edited by woundedknees on Tue Jul 19, 2011 7:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

TheMaehlMan
Junior

Re: Ashaolu seems to enjoy his team mates...

Post by TheMaehlMan »

I'm extremely excited to watch him play next year, and I'm glad that he is excited to be a Duck. Apparently one of the main reasons why Olu chose us over other schools is that he realized that we had a terrific chemistry at Oregon.
Last edited by TheMaehlMan on Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Going to miss the Maehl Man
uostudent
Senior

Post by uostudent »

Olu was a great pickup. He's intelligent, mature, and a terrific defender. Imo, he's going to be the leader of this year's team.
“If everybody in this room just want to be real with themselves, this game could have went either way,” he said. “We turned the ball over a lot. We beat ourself. Just be real with yourself right now. We beat ourself.”
-Jameis Winston after Oregon's decisive 59-20 victory over Florida State in the Rose Bowl
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

Good pickup for this team that was desperately in need of some SR leadership and another low post threat.
justducky0
Senior

Post by justducky0 »

TheMaehlMan wrote:I'm extremely excited to watch him play next year, and I'm glad that he is excited to be a Duck. Apparently one of the main reasons why Olu chose us over other schools is that he realized that we had a terrific chemistry at Oregon.
Are you on the team??
TheMaehlMan
Junior

Post by TheMaehlMan »

justducky0 wrote:
TheMaehlMan wrote:I'm extremely excited to watch him play next year, and I'm glad that he is excited to be a Duck. Apparently one of the main reasons why Olu chose us over other schools is that he realized that we had a terrific chemistry at Oregon.
Are you on the team??
Lol No. Are you one of those people who get on others for saying we or us in reference to a favorite team..

Going to miss the Maehl Man
ducksrock
Senior

Post by ducksrock »

TheMaehlMan wrote:
justducky0 wrote:
Are you on the team??
Lol No. Are you one of those people who get on others for saying we or us in reference to a favorite team..
Sure seems that way....I am an Oregon Duck....and we includes ME......As it does most Duck fans....I am just sayin....
mdm0302
Freshman

Post by mdm0302 »

justducky0 wrote:
Are you on the team??
is this guy serious??

lol dont be that guy, maybe you should just go engulf yourself in your video games and pwn some more noobs
gogreen55
Senior

Post by gogreen55 »

justducky0 wrote:Are you on the team??
I'm thinking this forum needs a new rule. Anyone that pulls the "are you on the team" card gets a week long ban.
soduck
Four Star Recruit

Post by soduck »

When the Ducks win, it is us for me. When the Ducks lose it is they lost. My wife has observe this for years with me.
dthomas=ddixon

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

:lol: If you've been paying attention you'd know that justducky0 is rarely serious.
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

Northpolehoops NPH
by O_Ash
"Devoe & I are Ready to Lead the Team to the Promise Land." - by @Tsbiet northpolehoops.com/?action=articl… @O_Ash @RoTheRev @OregonMBB @Oregonbuzztap #NPH
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

justducky0
Senior

Post by justducky0 »

dthomas=ddixon wrote::lol: If you've been paying attention you'd know that justducky0 is rarely serious.
:D, and you are are just jealous as i pwn nubs