Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

A familiar face...

Post by UOducksTK1 »

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/columns/ ... ortCat=ncb

Kinda stinks, cuz I was looking forward to seeing Oguchi play in the NCAA tournament.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
dthomas=ddixon

Re: A familiar face...

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

Champ was my fave player, I was so sad when he left. Hopefully he gets a shot in the pros.
briarduck
Senior

Post by briarduck »

I liked Champ as well but he just did not have a place on our team, leaving gave him the best chance to shine and I'm happy as hell he took advantage and had a great year!
GO DUCKS!! WTD!
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

To bad they lost Ill St. kinda fell apart down the stretch of that game and still should have won but Champ missed a wide open layup :shock: in OT and that was how Ill St OT went last night.
pudgejeff
Senior
GM: Sacramento Kings GM

Post by pudgejeff »

He was by far my favorite basketball player at Oregon of all time...I was driving home from vancouver sunday so I had to listen to the first half and all but 5 min of the second half on the radio...I was yelling the whole time...And when they went on that run at the start of the second half was going crazy in my car bangin on the roof and stuff...It was ridiculous...I was so sad for him when he missed that layup...I wanted him to get a chance in the NCAA tourney like he never did here...It's sad cause I really don't think he has any sort of chance at the NBA so it was probably the last time ever to see him play.
cordy02c
Senior

Post by cordy02c »

his last year at oregon was the year we went to the elite eight and lost to Florida.
stewbertwilloughby
Five Star Recruit

Post by stewbertwilloughby »

It sucks, but I never thought that highly of him when he was here. There was the time when he dumped 25 pts in the Pac-10 tournament, but he just went on a few three pointer streaks.
GO DUCKS!
pudgejeff
Senior
GM: Sacramento Kings GM

Post by pudgejeff »

Cordy that was my point...He started that year as a starter and was playing great and then came down on a guys foot and hurt his ankle...when he came back from it he never got his spot back and had to sit and watch the whole NCAA tourney...Even with TP going ice cold against florida...he came in at the very end of it and hit a few three's and fueled that little comeback we had...this seemed like retribution to me...but he didn't quite get in