LSU is going to lose BAD!!!

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Duck24
Senior

Re: LSU is going to lose BAD!!!

Post by Duck24 »

ncduck wrote:Low blow Duck24. Lame post, yes, but some people on the board may have family members with genetic disorders.
Got it. So calling him an idiot, retarded, or stupid (as this clown has been called in his other posts by others) is completely fine, but mentioning the cause of his idiocy, stupidity, or retardation is a low blow? On second thought, is calling him a clown offensive to those of us who know clowns?
duckfan96
Senior

Post by duckfan96 »

So if this actually happens....and Bama does pull one outta its a$$ and whoops up on LSU. Is everyone, who blasted this kid who posted his opinion, goin to apologize to him? I dont see a blow out but it is not that far of a reach to think Bama can win.
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

Bama is going to win, when two teams are equally matched it's just so hard to beat the other twice. That's why i would have been 110% positive we would have beaten SC by 10 if they had come up for the Pac 12 title game. It won't be a blowout, but I'll call it 21-17.
QuackSince82
Four Star Recruit

Post by QuackSince82 »

Duck24 wrote:
ncduck wrote:Low blow Duck24. Lame post, yes, but some people on the board may have family members with genetic disorders.
Got it. So calling him an idiot, retarded, or stupid (as this clown has been called in his other posts by others) is completely fine, but mentioning the cause of his idiocy, stupidity, or retardation is a low blow? On second thought, is calling him a clown offensive to those of us who know clowns?
You called him a homosexual for picking Bama to win big. Who's the clown?
Duck24
Senior

Post by Duck24 »

QuackSince82 wrote:
Duck24 wrote:
WTF are you talking about? I didn't say anything about him being a homosexual for picking Bama. I can guarantee you that you won't find a post on this entire board of me calling him or anyone else anything derogatory regarding their sexual preference.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

Duck24 wrote:
QuackSince82 wrote:
Duck24 wrote:
WTF are you talking about? I didn't say anything about him being a homosexual for picking Bama. I can guarantee you that you won't find a post on this entire board of me calling him or anyone else anything derogatory regarding their sexual preference.
you did call him a turd burglar...
ncduck
Senior

Post by ncduck »

Clowns are supposed to be funny.

It's not funny when you find out your child has a life long disorder there is no escape from. I guarantee you, you would never use say something like that again if your kid had a genetic issue.

I for one come here for some escape. It ruins the escape when people throw things like that around lightly.

So yes. Low blow.
Bud Lee
All Pac-12

Post by Bud Lee »

I blasted Quack pretty good in one of my earlier post when I first got here…since then he has grown on me.

Not all of his post are…uhm…high quality…but he does post some good stuff every now and then.
justducky0
Senior

Post by justducky0 »

I would not have called Quack an idiot if he would have said "I predict Bama' to win by 3 or even win by 7" But since he insinuated that they were going to blow LSU out of the water he is therefore relegated to the idiot category.