Loyalty not a two-way street with Jefferson

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Bud Lee
All Pac-12

Loyalty not a two-way street with Jefferson

Post by Bud Lee »

I understand that once you are looking at trying to make it pro you are trying to make yourself look good and sale your brand…with that said I was very disappointed in Jefferson comments of late. I have repeatedly taken up for the kid because I believed in him and that the coaches knew what they are doing…but…this kind of shows that perhaps he doesn’t have the “chest” that some of his supporters thought he did.

http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=7562995

http://espn.go.com/blog/sec/post/_/id/3 ... -jefferson
woundedknees
All-American

Re: Loyalty not a two-way street with Jefferson

Post by woundedknees »

Just think, Bud... Les might have had Darron Thomas to work with, if he played his cards right.
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

Bud Lee
All Pac-12

Post by Bud Lee »

woundedknees wrote:Just think, Bud... Les might have had Darron Thomas to work with, if he played his cards right.
Believe me….after seeing how well DT played within Kelly’s offensive scheme it has me day dreaming what Les could have done with him in ours. DT proved as a Duck that he has the skills that the we thought JJ would bring to the table.

Oh well....long live the age of Mett.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

"Loyalty not a two-way street with Jefferson"

OR

"Coaching Offense not a two-way street for Miles."

Sure, JJ probably shouldn't have said that, but Les is more than deserving of every criticism related to the offense in that game and some imo. I imagine if the pre-snap shifting rules had stayed the same Les may have even tried to bring out the Notre Dame Box!

I don't think this is a "chest" issue otherwise you could ask the same of Les and why he didn't have the heart to call plays to at least give you the chance to win.
briarduck
Senior

Post by briarduck »

It's funny I love when players speak their minds but he needs to learn some educate, like look inward even if you think otherwise...Bama was better that day and probably beats LSU 7 out of 10 times. He clearly is a competitor and is have trouble with the loss, hell who wouldn't...I say give him a break.

Bud I hear what your saying because your closer to the situation bu I would just be happy he's gone and you get to move forward without him.
GO DUCKS!! WTD!
Bud Lee
All Pac-12

Post by Bud Lee »

Yeah…being personally connected to this is why it hits a sore spot I suppose. A lot of LSU fans see this as a slap in the face to a coach that defended him time and time again…meh…good ridings!
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

Time to get ready for Mett/Liggins.
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!