Ducks deserved to lose

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

TheMaehlMan
Junior

Re: Ducks deserved to lose

Post by TheMaehlMan »

Tray Dub wrote: You sure you should be talking to other posters like they're ill-behaving children?
I did find that to be rather condescending, but oh well. I'd rather call someone out for their basketball knowledge than use age as a reason to lecture someone.

Going to miss the Maehl Man
ducksrock
Senior

Post by ducksrock »

Tray Dub wrote:
ducksrock wrote:
TheMaehlMan wrote:
ducksrock wrote:
Geez, didnt your parents teach you anything about manors and/or tact? Whoever your last sentence was directed at, it is out of order and classless....I am just sayin.....
When a poster decides to question the effort of people who have worked hard all season-long (and in this game), then I have no problem telling a poster how I really feel about them. I don't generally post like this, but it angers me when blanketed and false statements are made about a group who doesn't deserve to be talked about in that way.
I understand your disgruntlements, but....the main purpose of forums is for people to express their opinions....Its fine for you to disagree with others....Just a good idea to temper it all......And btw, I am not correcting you in any manner that I wouldnt be correcting my own kid.....Its all good.....Goooooo Ducks....
You sure you should be talking to other posters like they're ill-behaving children?
If the shoe fits......The forum gets pretty damn childish at times.....As a result it loses some of its credibility and appeal....I am just saying, its OK to disagree with others....Just do it in a tactful manner.....It makes for better discussions and more enjoyable interaction....
OregonFan4Life
All-American

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Say what you want about me, but I've played basketball for many years and I know the game very well. I strongly believe I saw an Oregon team get outhustled. It just happens sometimes, it happens to the best of teams. It's happened to Oregon football too. I don't know why you act like it's such a big deal for me to think that for one game, Oregon may have overlooked their opponent. They were just starting to get a little recognition, Devoe was on the first team all conference, which may have caused his selfish play, and a majority of experts picked Oregon to win the Pac-12 tournament. Doesn't it seem a little reasonable to believe that they might have seen that and didn't play as hard as they did in previous games? It didn't seem like Oregon had much of a game plan, especially compared to Colorado. Colorado has a specific game plan and they executed it well. I'm still proud of this team, they played hard all season. They gave Oregon their biggest conference win in school history, it was a fun year. Altman and they team exceeded expectations, even mine, and I'll give them credit for that. However, this last game was not the type of performance we've seen form this team most of the year effort wise. Go ahead and insult me all you want, but I strongly believe that and won't be changing my opinion anytime soon.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

OregonFan4Life wrote:Blame on poor shooting, but I saw an Oregon team that didnt want it as much as their opponents. Colorado put our far more effort and just beat Oregon. Very disappointed in the lack of effort tonight from the Ducks. Goodbye NCAA tourney.
Really sucks too, because that was the worst game I've seen us play in months. A little better shooting, and a little more hustle for loose balls, and Ducks could be talking NCAA and not NIT.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

Colorado wanted to win it more than any other team in the Pac-12.