Garrett Jackson - USC transfer

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

dthomas=ddixon

Garrett Jackson - USC transfer

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

SO forward is transferring from SC. Word is he's looking to go somewhere close to his hometown of Portland. Wonder if SC will even let him transfer withing conference or whether we'd even want him.
woundedknees
All-American

Re: Garrett Jackson - USC transfer

Post by woundedknees »

Jackson is a 6'6"/225 true soph. sf, who averaged 3.2 points and 1.7 rebounds, in about 10 min/gm this season. I guess I will be surprised if he chooses the Ducks...
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

uostudent
Senior

Post by uostudent »

woundedknees wrote:Jackson is a 6'6"/225 true soph. sf, who averaged 3.2 points and 1.7 rebounds, in about 10 min/gm this season. I guess I will be surprised if he chooses the Ducks...
He actually average 6.9 points 3.1 rebounds in 22 MPG, but only shot 40.6% from the field and a putrid 22.2% from 3 point range.

Oregon didn't offer him out of high school. Probably more of a mid-major type of player. Could see him transferring to UP or Portland State.

USC should be better next season. Former Wake Forest SF Ari Stewart transferred to USC this year and will be eligible next year. Stewart was recruited by Ernie Kent and I believe Oregon was in his top 3. Stewart is a monster athlete with big time potential. Should be a nice addition to USC's team next year.
“If everybody in this room just want to be real with themselves, this game could have went either way,” he said. “We turned the ball over a lot. We beat ourself. Just be real with yourself right now. We beat ourself.”
-Jameis Winston after Oregon's decisive 59-20 victory over Florida State in the Rose Bowl
Braveheart
Sophomore

Post by Braveheart »

Mid Major type, will probably go to portland state.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

He played at my high school, he really is nothing that special. I was surprised USC offered him.

like Braveheart said, PSU sounds ideal.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
Braveheart
Sophomore

Post by Braveheart »

UOducksTK1 wrote:He played at my high school, he really is nothing that special. I was surprised USC offered him.

like Braveheart said, PSU sounds ideal.
Almost everybody was.
oregontrack
All Pac-12

Post by oregontrack »

yeah, i agree. he played with austin kuemper for a couple years, i didn't think he was all that great in high school.
ImageImageImageImageImage