The Official NFL Draft Thread

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Duck24
Senior

Re: The Official NFL Draft Thread

Post by Duck24 »

oregontrack wrote:
Duck24 wrote:I just hope that he doesn't get picked by Seattle and goes to a winning team where he can succeed. I don't have an NFL team either, but just want to see him play within a good organization and play in the bigtime.
rockthief wrote:I agree, not Seattle please. They are not good at getting the best from their players
Please!
the seahawks have the strangest reputation among oregon fans. you'd never know they've made the playoffs six of the last nine years and have five division titles and a super bowl appearance in that time span by the way many duck fans talk.
I just despise anything related to Seattle, with Ken Griffey Jr being the exception.
Braveheart
Sophomore

Post by Braveheart »

What Duck player do ya'll expect to the most success heading forward?
oregontrack
All Pac-12

Post by oregontrack »

Duck24 wrote:
oregontrack wrote:i don't think thomas' decison was bad, if he was indeed simply tired of school. it's not like he'd be drafted next year, either.
After going undrafted, it's hard to say it wasn't a bad choice. Why not stay and at least finish your degree?
thomas already got his degree.

my point is more that thomas wasn't going to get drafted this year or next... so if he was ready to move on, it doesn't really matter (for him) if it's this year or next.
ImageImageImageImageImage
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

oregontrack wrote:
Duck24 wrote:
oregontrack wrote:i don't think thomas' decison was bad, if he was indeed simply tired of school. it's not like he'd be drafted next year, either.
After going undrafted, it's hard to say it wasn't a bad choice. Why not stay and at least finish your degree?
thomas already got his degree.

my point is more that thomas wasn't going to get drafted this year or next... so if he was ready to move on, it doesn't really matter (for him) if it's this year or next.
Off to the Canadian or Arena leagues for him.
thomas time
Senior

Post by thomas time »

Yep canadian or arena league for darron, good luck to him
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Bummer for Darron, really should have stayed another year at Oregon. Couldn't have hurt.

Nice to see four ducks get drafted, really excited for LMJ!

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
Bud Lee
All Pac-12

Post by Bud Lee »

Jarrett Lee got picked up in free agency by the Charges. It makes me very happy that the kid is going to have a shot in the pros. I have been a Lee guy since he came to LSU.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Bud Lee wrote:Jarrett Lee got picked up in free agency by the Charges. It makes me very happy that the kid is going to have a shot in the pros. I have been a Lee guy since he came to LSU.
Sounds like a fiscally irresponsible team if you ask me...

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13