Calvin is a USC fan.....

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Braveheart
Sophomore

Re: Calvin is a USC fan.....

Post by Braveheart »

ducksrock wrote:
Braveheart wrote:I hope I'm not the only one here, but I feel like that could've been articulated a lil better. I initially came away with the OP seeing some dude named "Calvin" (who is obviously somebody around the board) peeing on a ducks logo on the side of the road with a USC sticker on his pick-up. OP then proceeds to pull-over, drive up next to the guy, and throw up the Oregon Ducks "O" hand sign....then quickly drives off.
Next time, I will take a movie....Should make it easier to comprehend that way.... :roll:
Unfortunately, even then you would still struggle to describe what happened.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Terrible aim... Doesn't belong in recruiting.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
ducksrock
Senior

Post by ducksrock »

Braveheart wrote:
ducksrock wrote:
Braveheart wrote:I hope I'm not the only one here, but I feel like that could've been articulated a lil better. I initially came away with the OP seeing some dude named "Calvin" (who is obviously somebody around the board) peeing on a ducks logo on the side of the road with a USC sticker on his pick-up. OP then proceeds to pull-over, drive up next to the guy, and throw up the Oregon Ducks "O" hand sign....then quickly drives off.
Next time, I will take a movie....Should make it easier to comprehend that way.... :roll:
Unfortunately, even then you would still struggle to describe what happened.
Sorry to have insulted your intelligence... :roll:
Bud Lee
All Pac-12

Post by Bud Lee »

Elduderino wrote:
maxduck wrote:
Elduderino wrote:
duckfan96 wrote:And once again...what does this have to do with Oregon recruiting? Is this board ever going to discuss Ducks again...or will USC be involved in every discussion? Just asking
Man, some of you are real put out about this USC stuff.

It's the offseason, we have closed practices, and there is very little news on the recruiting front. It seems only natural that topics will tend to drift a bit. With USC's theorized resurgence it isn't surprising the board has a lot of talk about them. Pretty clear from the title it is a thread dealing with USC; if you aren't into it, you don't have to read it. My two cents.
However, the question remains--how does the original post relate to recruiting, which is the purpose of forum?
Is this you Bud Lee?

I would of come up with a much wittier way to say that the OP placed the thread on the wrong board.

Something like…”man this would have been any funnier if posted in the other guy board”
Bud Lee
All Pac-12

Post by Bud Lee »

duckfan96 wrote:And once again...what does this have to do with Oregon recruiting? Is this board ever going to discuss Ducks again...or will USC be involved in every discussion? Just asking

We can talk about LSU if you prefer :mrgreen:
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

Bud Lee wrote:

It'd be better than talking incessantly about USC every other thread.
Braveheart
Sophomore

Post by Braveheart »

greenyellow wrote:
Bud Lee wrote:

I agree.
Bud Lee
All Pac-12

Post by Bud Lee »

greenyellow wrote:
Bud Lee wrote:

well...uhm...I feel on the spot now to come up with a topic.

hmmm....we have a female attempting to walk on as a kicker.

Braveheart
Sophomore

Post by Braveheart »

Bud Lee wrote:
greenyellow wrote:
Bud Lee wrote:

well...uhm...I feel on the spot now to come up with a topic.

hmmm....we have a female attempting to walk on as a kicker.

Meaux can get it.