Josh Crittle transferring... Again

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

woundedknees
All-American

Josh Crittle transferring... Again

Post by woundedknees »

http://msn.foxsports.com/collegebasketb ... urn-082012

"Central Florida basketball coach Donnie Jones received good and bad news about the quartet of seniors he hoped to have on the court this season."

"All-Conference USA big man Keith Clanton told Jones over the weekend that he would return for his final season. Meanwhile, Marcus Jordan, Josh Crittle and C.J. Reed have decided to leave the program, UCF announced Monday."

"Crittle, a 6-foot-9 center, had reportedly recently visited DePaul. But it is unknown if that is where he will transfer."

"The UCF seniors were given the option by the NCAA to transfer immediately after the Knights' basketball and football programs with hit with sanctions for major recruiting violations. The punishment included one-year postseason bans in both sports."
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

greenyellow

Re: Josh Crittle transferring... Again

Post by greenyellow »

Do we really have to have that talk again about where to put this?
dd10snoop28
Senior
GM: New Jersey Nets GM

Post by dd10snoop28 »

Wounded, I'm sinceriously disappointed about the positioning of your created topic.
Zyme
All Pac-12
GM: New York Knicks GM

Post by Zyme »

Shamfur Dispray!
DASL1 Rings: '93, '94

K's HOF:
Mark "Wholly Mammoth" Eaton | Retired 2002, age 44: 24 min/8pts/8reb/1stl/2.5 blks/1 TO
Michael "Sweet Home" Ansley | Retired 2007, age 42: 33 min/16pts/8 reb/1.5stl/.5 blks/.5 TO Lifetime .550 shooting %
Gheorghe "Ghiţă (Ghitza, Little George)" Mureșan | Retired 2008, age 36: 35Min/16.2pt/12.2reb/2.1ast/1.6stl/2.9blk/1.3TO (.461/.715/.000)
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

At the time, the board seemed to be desperately in need of something to discuss, even if it was post positioning... Glad to see things picked up while I was in Yachats for a couple days, watching Orcas and grey whales cavort in the sun, within 3/4 mile of shore... And me with nothing but a digital camera sporting 4X zoom.

Cool to watch, though!
Last edited by woundedknees on Fri Aug 24, 2012 11:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

duck55
Senior

Post by duck55 »

woundedknees wrote:At the time, the board seemed to be desperately in need of something to discuss, even if it was post positioning... Glad to see things picked up while I was in Yachats for a couple days, watching Oracs and grey whales cavort in the sun, within 3/4 mile of shore... Andme with nothing but a digital camera sporting 4X zoom.

Cool to watch, though!
I love watching Oracs :P