Southwestern Oklahoma State @ Oregon (Exhibition)

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Southwestern Oklahoma State @ Oregon (Exhibition)

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Mon, Nov 05 Southwestern Oklahoma State (Ex.) Eugene, Ore. 7:00 p.m.

Verbose school.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
oregontrack
All Pac-12

Re: Southwestern Oklahoma State @ Oregon (Exhibition)

Post by oregontrack »

last game we started:

artis
loyd
emory
austin
woods

and that's fine, it's just exhibition, who cares, y'know? but i'd like to see us start to form a rotation. now that i've seen some of these guys, i'd like to see (for argument's sake, let's say singler plays):

artis
dotson
singler
emory
woods

artis is already the man, and loyd looked like he's starting to develop a long jumper. artis needs to play the bulk of these minutes, but it'd be great if loyd could stop being the black hole he's been his first two years when he does come in.

dotson and moore played outstanding last monday, and splitting time seems ideal. they both played up tempo, they both were aggressive defensively, let's set these kids loose. i didn't get a good read on richardson at all. singler and emory don't really need much said...

i wasn't a fan of starting both austin and woods. neither one really play that well far from the basket, and i hate playing two guys at the same time who need to occupy the same space. and while it's too early to really say what austin will do for us, having him come in when woods sits lets us have a 6'10+ shot blocker on the floor at all times. just kind of makes sense. both carter and kuemper can get their minutes where they can.
ImageImageImageImageImage
oregontrack
All Pac-12

Post by oregontrack »

very... blah.
ImageImageImageImageImage
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

19 turnovers, lol ouch.

I really like Dotson so far. Shoots good percentages and rebounds well. Also it's nice to see a 0 in his turnover box.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13