marques wilson

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

thegb2001
Three Star Recruit

marques wilson

Post by thegb2001 »

the reports going around that he quit the team last week after being suspended for walking out of a conditioning practice for wsu seem to be true. he wrote a letter about what has been going on with their program. sounds pretty bad for wsu, considering how leach was fired last time as well. im inclined to believe wilson on this one. considering hes a future nfl star, has been playing pretty good for a team that has 2 wins and wants to keep his nfl hopes intact.

http://www.visaliatimesdelta.com/articl ... CFrontpage
buckmarkduck
All-American

Re: marques wilson

Post by buckmarkduck »

Wilson isn't a NFL star. He didn't want to work hard, how can you be a star if you refuse to work hard in practice?
karlhungis
All Pac-12

Post by karlhungis »

Wow
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
pezsez1
All Pac-12

Post by pezsez1 »

Leech is making a mess of what was already a mess of a team. Things have definitely not gotten better since he got there. In fact, they've gotten much worse, and in aspects in which the Cougars should be improving, no excuses.
Willie Taggart is a dick.
thegb2001
Three Star Recruit

Post by thegb2001 »

buckmarkduck wrote:Wilson isn't a NFL star. He didn't want to work hard, how can you be a star if you refuse to work hard in practice?
hes nfl talent that will get drafted. given leach past im gonna have to say maybe the abuse he said was going on was what sent him to not want to stay at practice
FlDuckFan
All Pac-12
GM: Orlando Magic GM

Post by FlDuckFan »

I think he needs to stop crying. If you don't like the vocal abuse step up you're play.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
buckmarkduck
All-American

Post by buckmarkduck »

I've heard interviews with ex players of Leach's that love the guy. Graham H. says Leach is the one coach who cared about his players more then anyone he has ever been around. Leach is just running off lazy players. Interesting note, Barry Alvarez ran off 60 players his first year at Wisconsin. You have to cut the cancer out of the locker room before you can change the environment of a team.
karlhungis
All Pac-12

Post by karlhungis »

buckmarkduck wrote:I've heard interviews with ex players of Leach's that love the guy. Graham H. says Leach is the one coach who cared about his players more then anyone he has ever been around. Leach is just running off lazy players. Interesting note, Barry Alvarez ran off 60 players his first year at Wisconsin. You have to cut the cancer out of the locker room before you can change the environment of a team.
60 players?
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
mdm0302
Freshman

Post by mdm0302 »

i bet mike leach does good things at WSU
RanDux
Senior

Post by RanDux »

pezsez1 wrote:Leech is making a mess of what was already a mess of a team. Things have definitely not gotten better since he got there. In fact, they've gotten much worse, and in aspects in which the Cougars should be improving, no excuses.
Don't remember his name, but I thought they should have given their last coach another year. He had them playing a lot better last year. At least they were in more of their games.
Duck07
All-American

Post by Duck07 »

Yea Paul Wulff might have gotten this team to 6 or 7 wins this year but it would have gone all down hill the following year. I'm inclined to side with Leach until something substantive comes out as I look at this as a Wilson is using Leach's past against him rather than the WSU coaches were actually abusing the players.
UofDuck
Senior

marques wilson

Post by UofDuck »

Wilson's body language makes him look like he is a Primadonna. Not too scientific, but tips the scales for me in Leach's favorite while the cases are being built.
brich75
Senior

Post by brich75 »

Every team has players that love and hate some of their coaches. I have a good friend that transfered from Oregon a few years back because he hated coach Aliotti. Yet there are a ton of guys that worship him. It happens everywhere its just blown up when your team is sucking it up. Oh ya and your head coach publicly calls your team out after every game!