Brady Leaf talks Oregon

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

duckgrad99
All Pac-12

Re: Brady Leaf talks Oregon

Post by duckgrad99 »

You know it's been a long offseason when we have to argue about Brady Leaf. Only 2 more months, and we will have much more important stuff to talk about. :)
Autzenoise
Five Star Recruit

Post by Autzenoise »

Oregonian wrote:
Autzenoise wrote: Just realize that you guys don't know everything, neither do I. That is why I make assumptions based on my knowledge, and the individual situations. Please don't make point of fact statements when your knowledge is obviously low, or you are choosing to not take the situation in to account.
!
That, or, you know, I was taking the situation into account and still making a statement, same as you. You just disagree and attempt to disavow our statements by saying we don't know anything or are not in the correct situation to make that statement.

Newsflash: Everybody on this planet makes statements or judgment based on their viewpoint, and I know for a fact my knowledge is not low and I AM taking the situation into account. Brady Leaf wasn't successful, and if you want to blame it on the offense, that's fine, but that's what he went through. That will never change. And I am going to make my statements off of that.

Although, if you want to go past that: there's a reason he wasn't receiving tons of BCS level scholarships. His skill-set was not phenomenal.

I respect him for being a team player, but by no stretch of the imagination was Brady Leaf a good quarterback as an Oregon Duck.
The portion that I highlighted I agree with. Just like I stated in my last post, talk about the situation, not the person as a whole. He was not successful. That is a far cry from both of your statements that, and I quote, "He sucks".

You do see the difference don't you??
"Canzano is to sports, what Jerry Springer is to news…"
Oregonian
Four Star Recruit

Post by Oregonian »

I don't think I was the one that used the term "sucks", but if you want to get down to it, if you're vastly unsuccessful, then, generally, as a term, you "suck".