anyone seen blount

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

brich75
Senior

anyone seen blount

Post by brich75 »

anyone seen his progress? i wonder if he has lost any wight? Or if he is serious about being the man this year? I sure hope he is as serious about it as the fans on this site lol.
karlhungis
All Pac-12

Re: anyone seen blount

Post by karlhungis »

There was a glimpse of him in that Gaines video. He looked to be in shape to me.
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
BisonDucks
Three Star Recruit

Post by BisonDucks »

Yeah, a poster on Moseley's blog pointed out the same thing. It's hard hard for me to say though seeing him in pads during spring.
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

LGB looked pretty cut in the brief shot of him on that video...
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

Bigducker
Freshman

Post by Bigducker »

He wants to go high in the draft, so I would assume he will be in the best shape of his life this season.
ducksin2010
Four Star Recruit

Post by ducksin2010 »

He will be ready. No need to worry.
BisonDucks
Three Star Recruit

Post by BisonDucks »

The goods news is that he's kept himself eligible academically. We would've know by know about last quarters grades. He just needs to do okay in his summer classes and we have him until the bowl season at the very least.
pudgejeff
Senior
GM: Sacramento Kings GM

Post by pudgejeff »

He's in great shape...better than last year
duckgrad99
All Pac-12

Post by duckgrad99 »

Speaking of running backs, anyone know how Lamichael James is doing?
gofightingducks
All Pac-12

Post by gofightingducks »

duckgrad99 wrote:Speaking of running backs, anyone know how Lamichael James is doing?
I recently read that he says he is 100% and has been practicing and doing drills and he has been diving and reaching and leaning for balls passed to him without any problem so he should be ready! 8-)
duckgrad99
All Pac-12

Post by duckgrad99 »

gofightingducks wrote:
duckgrad99 wrote:Speaking of running backs, anyone know how Lamichael James is doing?
I recently read that he says he is 100% and has been practicing and doing drills and he has been diving and reaching and leaning for balls passed to him without any problem so he should be ready! 8-)

Good, I'm excited to see what the combo of Blount/James can do.
gofightingducks
All Pac-12

duckgrad99 wrote:
gofightingducks wrote:

http://blogs.registerguard.com/cms/inde ... ome-links/

"Quite a few guys who suffered injuries in the spring seem to be much improved. LaMichael James said he’s fully recovered from his shoulder injury, and that appeared to be the case as he reached out to make some pass receptions."
brich75
Senior

Post by brich75 »

to bad we dont have a chance at even cracking the top 40 this year cuz phil steele said so. I hope James and Blount run all over phil steeles face with metal 1.25 inch spikes.
Is it just me or does Masoli look like a linebacker in that video, man i would not look at him and say q.b.
gofightingducks
All Pac-12

The Ducks have a realistic chance at only losing 1 or 2 games, maybe even duplicating last year with 3 losses and even though we would all love to see the Ducks win the PAC-10 and go to a Rose Bowl or NC, back to back 10-3 seasons are not too bad. Even if the Ducks do lose 3 games Steele will look like an idiot!
goducks75
Four Star Recruit

Post by goducks75 »

duckgrad99 wrote:
gofightingducks wrote:

Should be interesting. Wouldn't count Crenshaw or Alston out of the mix either but even if they were both ahead on the depth chart James should still get in every so often simply because of his athletic ability. I hope the offensive line gels because all things considered this backfield is nearly as talented as the backfield we had in '07 (at least in my opinion) and could really make for a special season IF the line gets its act together.