HOW THE DRAFT WILL WORK

Moderators: UOducksTK1, lukeyrid13, Oregon Ownage

UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

HOW THE DRAFT WILL WORK

Post by UOducksTK1 »

First of all, for your first round pick, I want everyone to send me lists (Don't send them now, because the file is still being edited, but I'm hoping by Sunday night, the draft file will be done. Once it's done and the draft order is released, please start PMing me draft lists).

So if you have the 13th overall pick, I'd expect a list of 13 players on your list. IF YOU FAIL TO SEND A LIST, I will draft a player for you, and believe me, I won't give you someone too hot. So it's your responsibility to send me a list. I have the cell phone numbers of about 5 GMs already, and that's a really convenient way of me letting you know when your pick is up.

Any questions?

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
lukeyrid13
All-American
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Re: HOW THE DRAFT WILL WORK

Post by lukeyrid13 »

I can accept lists too if you'd like, might speed it up if you're busy and I'm not.

I also have the #'s for 5 or so GM's
pudgejeff
Senior
GM: Sacramento Kings GM

Post by pudgejeff »

UOducksTK1 wrote:First of all, for your first round pick, I want everyone to send me lists (Don't send them now, because the file is still being edited, but I'm hoping by Sunday night, the draft file will be done. Once it's done and the draft order is released, please start PMing me draft lists).

So if you have the 13th overall pick, I'd expect a list of 13 players on your list. IF YOU FAIL TO SEND A LIST, I will draft a player for you, and believe me, I won't give you someone too hot. So it's your responsibility to send me a list. I have the cell phone numbers of about 5 GMs already, and that's a really convenient way of me letting you know when your pick is up.

Any questions?
Should I PM one of you my cell #? Also I can always get ahold of bugs so you can message/text me for him if needed.
303DucksFan
Four Star Recruit

Post by 303DucksFan »

When will we know the draft order?
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by UOducksTK1 »

303DucksFan wrote:When will we know the draft order?
As soon as all the teams have a GM. I will generate the draft order.

UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by UOducksTK1 »

pudgejeff wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:First of all, for your first round pick, I want everyone to send me lists (Don't send them now, because the file is still being edited, but I'm hoping by Sunday night, the draft file will be done. Once it's done and the draft order is released, please start PMing me draft lists).

Any questions?
Should I PM one of you my cell #? Also I can always get ahold of bugs so you can message/text me for him if needed.
Yes, please. Send it to lukeyrid and me.