I am done with this period

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

GoDucksIn09
Senior

I am done with this period

Post by GoDucksIn09 »

I will not be posting anymore. All the griping the bickering the complaining the whining makes me SICK!!!

For those who have questioned my devotion to the Ducks may you never question it again. I am behind Masoli 150%. Yes he had a bad game but you all throw him under the bus with no consideration is a team game.

THIS IS MY LAST POST PERIOD Tk JHop I want to thank you for all the hard work you have done but all the griping and complaining and nothing been said to make it stop so I am gonna quit posting PERIODcongratulations

CONGRATULATIONS to the whiners.. I have posted almost 300x and all of the whiners have finally drvien somebody away... CONGRATS

I will be a true duck fan till the day i die.. and I will support Kelly.. and Masoli.
duckgrad99
All Pac-12

Re: I AM DONE WITH THIS PERIOD!!!

Post by duckgrad99 »

I hope you stick around, I enjoy reading your posts. I don't think anyone should question anyone's devotion to the ducks on here. And you're right, Masoli shouldn't be the only person taking the blame.
ducksin2010
Four Star Recruit

Post by ducksin2010 »

GoDucksIn09 wrote:I will not be posting anymore. All the griping the bickering the complaining the whining makes me SICK!!!

For those who have questioned my devotion to the Ducks may you never question it again. I am behind Masoli 150%. Yes he had a bad game but you all throw him under the bus with no consideration is a team game.

THIS IS MY LAST POST PERIOD Tk JHop I want to thank you for all the hard work you have done but all the griping and complaining and nothing been said to make it stop so I am gonna quit posting PERIODcongratulations

CONGRATULATIONS to the whiners.. I have posted almost 300x and all of the whiners have finally drvien somebody away... CONGRATS

I will be a true duck fan till the day i die.. and I will support Kelly.. and Masoli.
This happens every year Period :D Keep posting and just don't care about the negaducks. There will always be some dbags but your perspective is appreciated. If you feel like posting then go ahead, if not then do what ever makes you feel like you are sticking it to the man.
ivegottabigduck
Three Star Recruit

Post by ivegottabigduck »

No matter the board or the season, this happens every year. Its just the interwebz. Put down noose.
echo31
Five Star Recruit

Post by echo31 »

I understand your frustration. I don't even feel like reading any of the threads anymore.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Stick around, my friend. I don't really have time to clean up and lock threads until about Monday after every game.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
OreDucks01284
Senior

Post by OreDucks01284 »

please reconsider, i would like you to stick around but try to avoid negative thread or you can report negative threads to mods.
oreducks77
Three Star Recruit

Re: I am done with this period

Post by oreducks77 »

We've played 3 games. 25% of the season is over, and we still don't have a passing touchdown. That's right.... ZERO touchdowns through the air. NONE. ZIP. NADA. Meanwhile, Masoli has turned the ball over 5 or 6 times by himself.

Yet you support Masoli 150%.... 29/64 for 379 yds THROUGH 3 GAMES, NO TOUCHDOWNS, and turns the ball over at critical times... that's your guy eh?
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by UOducksTK1 »

oreducks77 wrote:We've played 3 games. 25% of the season is over, and we still don't have a passing touchdown. That's right.... ZERO touchdowns through the air. NONE. ZIP. NADA. Meanwhile, Masoli has turned the ball over 5 or 6 times by himself.

Yet you support Masoli 150%.... 29/64 for 379 yds THROUGH 3 GAMES, NO TOUCHDOWNS, and turns the ball over at critical times... that's your guy eh?
Masoli had a 131 passer rating with 1700 yards and 13 tds / 5 ints last season and led us to a 10 win season, yet your already calling for his head?

Masoli hasn't been very impressive so far, but give him some slack.

pudgejeff
Senior
GM: Sacramento Kings GM

Post by pudgejeff »

UOducksTK1 wrote:
oreducks77 wrote:We've played 3 games. 25% of the season is over, and we still don't have a passing touchdown. That's right.... ZERO touchdowns through the air. NONE. ZIP. NADA. Meanwhile, Masoli has turned the ball over 5 or 6 times by himself.

Masoli had a 131 passer rating with 1700 yards and 13 tds / 5 ints last season and led us to a 10 win season, yet your already calling for his head?

My only disagreement in this is saying he lead us to a 10 win season...our amazing O-line lead us to a 10 win season...I'm to disagreeing that masoli was good last year...I actually think it has more to do with the fact that he plays better instinctually(last year not knowing the offense) than he does tryin to think(this year knowing the offense).
oreducks77
Three Star Recruit

Post by oreducks77 »

UOducksTK1 wrote:

Who's calling for his head?... Most people just want change. It's been 9 months since Masoli was a good quarterback, but it's been 3 weekends in a row where he's stunk it up.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by UOducksTK1 »

I still think you got to give him a bit more time. IF we lost to Purdue and Utah, then I'd be calling for Costa or DT.

But we are 2-1 going into pac-10 play. I say give the man a chance.

We don't need another Masoli thread so this is locked. I hope Goducksin09 sticks around.