Polls

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

gofightingducks
All Pac-12

Polls

Post by gofightingducks »

Not that it matters this early in the season but it will be interesting to see where the Ducks land in the coaches poll with Houston, Cal, Oklahoma, Michigan and Georgia losing. I am sure a 2 loss Oklahoma team will still be ranked higher than the Ducks.
karlhungis
All Pac-12

Re: Polls

Post by karlhungis »

Cal and Michigan were both ranked lower than the ducks. Like you said, Oklahoma will probably still be ahead of us, so I don't really expect us to move very much. We'll see though.
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
gofightingducks
All Pac-12

Post by gofightingducks »

karlhungis wrote:Cal and Michigan were both ranked lower than the ducks. Like you said, Oklahoma will probably still be ahead of us, so I don't really expect us to move very much. We'll see though.

In the AP Poll they were but not in the Coaches Poll, Oregon was 24 in the Coaches Poll and 16 in the AP. The Coaches and Harris Poll are what count in the BCS, of course as long as Oregon wins the PAC-10 none of the Polls matter Oregon will be in the Rose Bowl.
Greydrake
Four Star Recruit

Post by Greydrake »

Auburn is going to pick up a lot of votes this week, Furd, and the Badgers, Miami and the some negative attitudes regarding the Blount matter will keep the Ducks down. Rose Bowl is the goal so the rest doesn't matter.