any good vid. link ?

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

duckz
Two Star Recruit

any good vid. link ?

Post by duckz »

anybody got a good link to vids other than you tube (Keeertt) or oregongridiron.com

I'm helping to recruit a new Duck fan.
dthomas=ddixon

Re: any good vid. link ?

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

It doesn't get any better than oregongridiron.com dude.
duckz
Two Star Recruit

Post by duckz »

dthomas=ddixon wrote:It doesn't get any better than oregongridiron.com dude.

Yah you're probably right.....great quality vids.

I would like the highlights to be more than 1.5 seconds per clip though. Short attention span media is the rage.

I prefer some of the radio calls with the runs/plays and maybe some context to the game situations sometimes....

For example, a 20 yard clip of the JJ run vs the Beavs cannot compare to knowing the situation (Beavs for the Rose, On the Road, Underdogs...etc)

Of course, I know all the context but my friend does not....

But you are right, not many teams have highlights of that quality so I am getting waaaaaay spoiled. thnks.
duckz
Two Star Recruit

Post by duckz »

I am looking for that "Russel" guy's vids. I know the Ath. Dpt came downon him but just wondering if there are some of his vids still around.
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Post by MFRDuckFan »

duckz wrote:
dthomas=ddixon wrote:It doesn't get any better than oregongridiron.com dude.

Yah you're probably right.....great quality vids.

I would like the highlights to be more than 1.5 seconds per clip though. Short attention span media is the rage.

I prefer some of the radio calls with the runs/plays and maybe some context to the game situations sometimes....

For example, a 20 yard clip of the JJ run vs the Beavs cannot compare to knowing the situation (Beavs for the Rose, On the Road, Underdogs...etc)

Of course, I know all the context but my friend does not....

But you are right, not many teams have highlights of that quality so I am getting waaaaaay spoiled. thnks.
Full games are posted on the GoDucks.com website, but you have to be patient through the commercials or fast forward. It's either small highlights or lots of film.