Selling Ducks Football Memorabilia (For a great cause!!)

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Selling Ducks Football Memorabilia (For a great cause!!)

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Posting on behalf of Penky26:
Morning Duck fans. Dont post a ton as life is extremely bust but I do come here daily to get updated on what is going on as news from Oregon to Michigan travels slow.

I had TK throw this message up because I have a 4 year old daughter who currently has a laundry list of things that she is challenged with but the main issues are she has cerebral palsy and also deals with seizures on a daily basis.

Not looking for donations, not looking for sympathy, just looking to see if there are any fellow duck fans out there interested in some of the memorabilia I will be selling to help pay for her medical bills.

Rather than list or put up photos of everything, here is a list of things I have. If anything interests you, pm me or let me know in this thread and I can send photos and work out a price. No offer is off base as everything will help. Thank you for your time.

-Signed 8x10's of many players between 2004-present
-Signed games used Dennis Dixon jersey
-Signed game ball from LaMichael James
-Game used and signed gloves of Patick Chung, Byrd and Thurmond famed together
-Game used Chris Harper signed gloves
-Game used Jeremiah Johnson signed gloves
-Game used DJ Davis signed gloves
-Signed mini helmets from many players
-Signed 16x20 Lagarette Blount

If there is any players specifically or any type of item you are interested in, please feel free to ask.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
FlDuckFan
All Pac-12
GM: Orlando Magic GM

Re: Selling Ducks Football Memorabilia (For a great cause!!)

Post by FlDuckFan »

I'd be interested in a mini helmet if it can be shipped here to FL. I'm not sure what a fair price is to be honest though.
Penky26
Four Star Recruit

Post by Penky26 »

Any certain players your interested in? Yes I'll be shipping wherever they need to go
FlDuckFan
All Pac-12

Post by FlDuckFan »

Penky26 wrote:Any certain players your interested in? Yes I'll be shipping wherever they need to go
Not really , I love mini helmets and want to help out a fellow member if I can.
lukeyrid13
All-American
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Post by lukeyrid13 »

I have interest in the Dixon jersey but doubt I could afford it......

I also would be interested in a mini helmet. I would probably be interested in all of the 'popular' players

I truly and sincerely hope all of the best for your family and your daughter especially. As a fellow parent I know the last thing you want is for your kids to feel any pain or affliction. I will be praying for you guys and that she can gain as much movement as possible and for some relief from the medical costs. I know that TK will also be praying for you guys and you've always been a great contributor to the forum and our duck community. God bless
Penky26
Four Star Recruit

Post by Penky26 »

Appreciate the kind words. If you wouldnt mind pm'ing me your numbers, I took some photos and can send them to you and we can figure things out. Thank you again
Penky26
Four Star Recruit

Post by Penky26 »

Also have a game used and signed Byron Marshall jersey
GoDucksIn09
Senior

Post by GoDucksIn09 »

I also doubt I can afford it but if was one player would be interested in if have anything of his would be Marcus Mariota since he is Oregon's first Heisman winner. I kind of doubt can afford anything of his.
Penky26
Four Star Recruit

Post by Penky26 »

sent you a pm GoDucksIn09
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

GoDucksIn09 wrote:I also doubt I can afford it but if was one player would be interested in if have anything of his would be Marcus Mariota since he is Oregon's first Heisman winner. I kind of doubt can afford anything of his.

First and foremost, my prayers are with your daughter and family! Good luck and god bless her.

09 beat me to it, do you have any Mariota stuff you would be willing to part with?
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

GoDucksIn09 wrote:I also doubt I can afford it but if was one player would be interested in if have anything of his would be Marcus Mariota since he is Oregon's first Heisman winner. I kind of doubt can afford anything of his.
Likewise.
Penky26
Four Star Recruit

Post by Penky26 »

lukeyrid13 wrote:I have interest in the Dixon jersey but doubt I could afford it......

I also would be interested in a mini helmet. I would probably be interested in all of the 'popular' players

I truly and sincerely hope all of the best for your family and your daughter especially. As a fellow parent I know the last thing you want is for your kids to feel any pain or affliction. I will be praying for you guys and that she can gain as much movement as possible and for some relief from the medical costs. I know that TK will also be praying for you guys and you've always been a great contributor to the forum and our duck community. God bless
Huge thank you to lukeyrid13 who picked up a couple of nice signed mini helmets. Could not be more appreciative of the support
Penky26
Four Star Recruit

Post by Penky26 »

FlDuckFan wrote:I'd be interested in a mini helmet if it can be shipped here to FL. I'm not sure what a fair price is to be honest though.

Thank you very much for picking up a mini helmet. Truly appreciate the support
FlDuckFan
All Pac-12

Post by FlDuckFan »

Penky26 wrote:
FlDuckFan wrote:I'd be interested in a mini helmet if it can be shipped here to FL. I'm not sure what a fair price is to be honest though.

Thank you very much for picking up a mini helmet. Truly appreciate the support
Thank you, one of my Favorite helmet designs too! I Wish nothing but the best for you and your family.
Penky26
Four Star Recruit

Post by Penky26 »

Anyone who is interested please let me know, ask either of the two guys that picked up mini helmets yesterday, easy to work with