6 straight wins against dawgs

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

GoDucksIn09
Senior

6 straight wins against dawgs

Post by GoDucksIn09 »

I do not know bout the rest of ya but who would have ever thought back in the 70's or 80's that the ducks would ever win that many in a row against the huskeis. I can hardly believe it. My only criticism of the game other than some stupid penalties would be another muffed punt. I believe this is 3 games in a row we have had a muffed punt. 2 of them by Barner. We really need to quit doing the muffed punts. USC is coming and we can not afford to have mistakes in game against them.
ducksrock
Senior

Re: 6 straight wins against dawgs

Post by ducksrock »

GoDucksIn09 wrote:I do not know bout the rest of ya but who would have ever thought back in the 70's or 80's that the ducks would ever win that many in a row against the huskeis. I can hardly believe it. My only criticism of the game other than some stupid penalties would be another muffed punt. I believe this is 3 games in a row we have had a muffed punt. 2 of them by Barner. We really need to quit doing the muffed punts. USC is coming and we can not afford to have mistakes in game against them.
Aren't u the one that was Mr. Negativity before the UW game....? If so, just relax....If not, I apologize...
No team has ever played a perfect game...But, in case u havent noticed, the Oregon Ducks appear to be the cream of the crop in the Pac this year......One game at a time....Win the Day....And most importantly, BE POSITIVE.....
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

I want six more!
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

bigsugarduck
Five Star Recruit

Post by bigsugarduck »

I think there is a great possibility for this streak to go quite a bit higher too folks!

Not Sure if Locker will be back next year but no matter, streak goes to 7 in 2010. In 2011 both teams will have different QB's running the team but the Ducks should still have a sizable talent gap. 2011 is when things get interesting. No more 20+ victories in 2011 and on but we still have a good shot in 2 years and if we win, streak goes to 8. Home game in 2012, streak goes to 9!

Ohhh who knows, maybe we will never lose again to them! I'd say there is a decent chance Sark and Holt wash out in a few more seasons. Washington fans are already starting to question their abilities as coaches!

Lets hit double digits! :D
Stewart Mandel-"From a purely aesthetic standpoint, I much prefer to watch a good spread-rushing offense over a traditional Power-I offense, and Oregon's has been the most fun by far for the past several years. It's fast, its precise, and when Chip Kelly has the right quarterback (Dixon, Masoli) at the helm, the possibility of someone ripping off a 60-yard run exists on nearly every play."
GoDucksIn09
Senior

Post by GoDucksIn09 »

Iffffff being nervous about playing the Fuskies in Seattle after 5 straight wins against a rivalry team then I am guilty as charged. If notice in other threads was hopeful the ducks win.. confident given fact had beat them 5 years in row and way they played last few weeks maybe not..I am sorry if being a realist makes me Mr Negativity. I was giving Huskies credit for beating USC hanging with LSU and hanging with Notre Dame. My mistake.

Congrats to the ducks and I am breathing a sigh of relief. I am also the one that has said if Oregon goes to the Rose Bowl.. I will be there.