Cliff Harris

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

picksix
Three Star Recruit

Re: Cliff Harris

Post by picksix »

this guy is the real deal!! Unfortunately he'll be 3 and done! But atleast we got him for another 2 years!!! Great job Cliff!
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

wheaton4prez wrote:I was just wondering why he was wearing the back protector thing? Isn't that for offensive players? Is he planning on returning kicks soon?
Most skill players seem to wear them since they all take hits in the back area and it adds more protection back there. If you look at any of the other DBs, they wear them also.
Oregonian
Four Star Recruit

Post by Oregonian »

wheaton4prez wrote:I was just wondering why he was wearing the back protector thing? Isn't that for offensive players? Is he planning on returning kicks soon?
As we can see with T.Jackson going out with a back injury, in general it's for players that either A) Take a lot of hits or B) Play a lot of up and down, like a defensive back, who can land from a jump on his back at any point.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Cliff is a monster. He is WAY too good for his age. Thank goodness he qualified, otherwise our DB could be having some troubles considering Ward/Glasper/WTIII got hurt.

Him and TJIII will be killing it at the corners.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
dthomas=ddixon

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

UOducksTK1 wrote:Cliff is a monster. He is WAY too good for his age. Thank goodness he qualified, otherwise our DB could be having some troubles considering Ward/Glasper/WTIII got hurt.

That's what I was thinking during the game. Not only is he young but he is really tiny & he was still laying the wood. He's probably one of the most talent/potential filled players we've ever had.
dd10snoop28
Senior
GM: New Jersey Nets GM

Post by dd10snoop28 »

#1 corner taken in 2012/2013 NFL draft.
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

dthomas=ddixon wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:Cliff is a monster. He is WAY too good for his age. Thank goodness he qualified, otherwise our DB could be having some troubles considering Ward/Glasper/WTIII got hurt.

That's what I was thinking during the game. Not only is he young but he is really tiny & he was still laying the wood. He's probably one of the most talent/potential filled players we've ever had.
Up there with Haloti and J-Stew, IMO.
midwestduck82
Three Star Recruit

Post by midwestduck82 »

One of my thoughts when I was watching the game is that there would be a Cliff Harris thread in C4Q. What great potential to increase his ability not only from year to year but week to week. I'm glad that he was cleared to play this summer/fall considering all the problems with the health of our secondary. There was a link to a story about him on Duck Sports News. It mostly says that he is a stud.

http://blog.oregonlive.com/behindducksb ... as_co.html
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

I LOVE THIS KID! OMG!!!

"I still got to gain 20 or 30 pounds,'' he said. "I'll do a couple pushups.''

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
RanDux
Senior

Post by RanDux »

Looked to me like the only reason that pass got in there was because of the receiver's height advantage.
Phenom
All Pac-12

Post by Phenom »

RanDux wrote:Looked to me like the only reason that pass got in there was because of the receiver's height advantage.
He'll rip the ball out of the receiver's hand or get better position with his body when he adds some more muscle.
brich75
Senior

Post by brich75 »

I don't think it could have been played much better.. Even with that height advantage he barley missed hitting that ball. This kid is going to be big time. Well bigger time he is already big time!