Heyward named co-DC

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

jimmy12
Senior

Re: Heyward named co-DC

Post by jimmy12 »

Alan wrote:I don't get all these titles either, for me it kinda makes the titles seem like "participation trophies". I wonder how much it helps pad the resume and/or if there is a pay raise involved.
I agree. We live in a millennial world.
jimmy12
Senior

Post by jimmy12 »

Alan wrote:I don't get all these titles either, for me it kinda makes the titles seem like "participation trophies". I wonder how much it helps pad the resume and/or if there is a pay raise involved.
I agree. We live in a millennial world.
Sooth
Four Star Recruit

Post by Sooth »

While I don't care too much about handing out titles one way or the other, I will say that I find the timing of all this quite odd and premature. What exactly has any of these guys actually proven? Especially Arroyo. I get that Heyward is viewed as an up and comer and all and has been recruiting well, but shouldn't Cristobal wait until he gets through his first full season as head coach before he starts awarding his staff with fancy titles for their performance?
alxtw
Five Star Recruit

Post by alxtw »

Sooth wrote:While I don't care too much about handing out titles one way or the other, I will say that I find the timing of all this quite odd and premature. What exactly has any of these guys actually proven? Especially Arroyo. I get that Heyward is viewed as an up and comer and all and has been recruiting well, but shouldn't Cristobal wait until he gets through his first full season as head coach before he starts awarding his staff with fancy titles for their performance?
I completely agree with your point on Arroyo. He has really done anything on the field or improved our offense to merit the big raise and additional titles. Can only guess perhaps he's a great recruiter?