WARNING: PAC 10 Freshman Rushing Record In Danger

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

bigfootlebowski
Three Star Recruit

Re: WARNING: PAC 10 Freshman Rushing Record In Danger

Post by bigfootlebowski »

huckthefuskies wrote:The funny thing is that in last years CW, neither Jizz or his brother played, but OSU gained more total yards than their yearly average....Hmmmmmm, Veryyyyyy Interesting....And we still grossly outscored em...Can anyone say.....65 to 38....lol

I would say that I wish OS Ewe luck in the CW, but I dont...I do hope that the Dynamic Duo can stay healthy through the WSU game...Time to end this story and put the matter to rest...
Lil Brother takes a back seat to Big Brother once again....

GOOOOOOOO DUCKS
I thought James Rodgers got hurt during the civil war for some reason. I also remember that game being pretty intense in the first half. Seems like with about a minute left in the half OSU started using their timeouts because thay had us pinned deep, then on like a 3rd and long we sprang a 70ish yard touchdown down the sideline. Then didn't we get a pick 6 a few seconds later? My memory is fading lately but that game didn't seem as lop-sided as a lot of people advertise. (at least until James Rodgers left the game.) I am not sure if I am more worried about Zona on the road or OSU at home but I think we have a tough schedule to finish this year out.[/quote]

it wasnt as lopsided both teams could score and were scoring, one turnover by us when the beavers were down by only two tds could have swung the momentum back in the beavers favor. I never really felt it was ours until midway through the 4th qtr or so
OreDucks01284
Senior

Post by OreDucks01284 »

bigfootlebowski wrote:
huckthefuskies wrote:The funny thing is that in last years CW, neither Jizz or his brother played, but OSU gained more total yards than their yearly average....Hmmmmmm, Veryyyyyy Interesting....And we still grossly outscored em...Can anyone say.....65 to 38....lol

I would say that I wish OS Ewe luck in the CW, but I dont...I do hope that the Dynamic Duo can stay healthy through the WSU game...Time to end this story and put the matter to rest...
Lil Brother takes a back seat to Big Brother once again....

GOOOOOOOO DUCKS
I thought James Rodgers got hurt during the civil war for some reason. I also remember that game being pretty intense in the first half. Seems like with about a minute left in the half OSU started using their timeouts because thay had us pinned deep, then on like a 3rd and long we sprang a 70ish yard touchdown down the sideline. Then didn't we get a pick 6 a few seconds later? My memory is fading lately but that game didn't seem as lop-sided as a lot of people advertise. (at least until James Rodgers left the game.) I am not sure if I am more worried about Zona on the road or OSU at home but I think we have a tough schedule to finish this year out.

it wasnt as lopsided both teams could score and were scoring, one turnover by us when the beavers were down by only two tds could have swung the momentum back in the beavers favor. I never really felt it was ours until midway through the 4th qtr or so[/quote]

James Rodgers had really hard time against the Ducks last year in CW. We were too fast for him and well prepared for Beaver's sweep plays
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

Like I said, Oregon had a 20 point lead in the 4th quarter when Rodgers got injured... It might have been closer, had JR stayed healthy, but I doubt the Beavitz would have found lightning in a bottle at that point.
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!