Vontaze Burfict

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

duckgrad99
All Pac-12

Re: Vontaze Burfict

Post by duckgrad99 »

Just watching on tv, it seemed like he was taunting the crowd and acting like he was hot stuff. I guess he didn't know the score. He is good, but he needs to grow up.
maxduck
Senior

Post by maxduck »

razduck12 wrote:I was watching the whole sideline near the end of the game situation last night at the game. Burfict was the instigator and causing problems.

I was watching the game on the DVR tonight and....He intentionally yanked and twisted on Hollands leg a few times way after the whistle on his tackle of him in the 3rd quarter. Holland immediately jerked and was in pain from it. He went off and never returned, monitor any knee injury news regarding Holland this week. If something comes up its a direct result of this intentional act by Burfict.

I noticed a new one also, on our first offensive play of the game DJ Davis catches a ball and goes up the sideline. Burfict pursues but is several yards behind the play runs full speed into our sideline and runs directly into some of our staff and players that were not even dressed for the game. He and no need to be running into our sideline, saw them never let up never put his arms out and lowered his shoulder into them. Garren Strong was standing right there saw it and shoved Burfict, and Burfict shoved back, the refs had to haul him off. It is unbelievable, such a dirty deliberate act.

If you still have the game on your DVR take a look, its unreal. I am so fired up I want to call the PAC 10 in the morning, this jerk off should be done for the year for crap like he pulled last night.
Thanks, I had missed that one. Guys like that shouldn't to be on the field, and the official right on top of the play didn't say a thing.
midwestduck82
Three Star Recruit

Post by midwestduck82 »

He punches Maehl in the stomach 3:10 seconds before the end of the first half.

I just watched the game again and Burfict starts crap throughout the whole game. What a D-bag. I hope he ends up with some kind of suspension.
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Post by MFRDuckFan »

midwestduck82 wrote:He punches Maehl in the stomach 3:10 seconds before the end of the first half.

I just watched the game again and Burfict starts crap throughout the whole game. What a D-bag. I hope he ends up with some kind of suspension.
Did you see him holding Maehl on the ground & wouldn't get off? Typical dirty play.
midwestduck82
Three Star Recruit

Post by midwestduck82 »

Yes.

I hope someone gives him a taste of his own crazy, abusive medicine.
wheaton4prez
Senior

Post by wheaton4prez »

It will catch up to him eventually. No way he can keep up this pace and not slip completely over the line in some situation.
gofightingducks
All Pac-12

Post by gofightingducks »

The officials have been especially terrible this year it seems. The terrible calls in the SEC, the usual PAC-10 no calls and terrible calls. What's the deal? Can we blame it on the recession? ;)