Bellotti to Notre Dame???

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

midwestduck82
Three Star Recruit

Re: Bellotti to Notre Dame???

Post by midwestduck82 »

One of the main reasons that Bellotti moved to the AD positions was because he wanted to spend more time with his youngest son. I don't think that he wants to throw that away and alienate his son by moving him across the country in his early years of high school.

He is at Oregon for as long as he wants to be and I think that will be a long time.
RanDux
Senior

Post by RanDux »

UOducksTK1 wrote:
desertfan wrote:Hopefully ND will do us a favor and take Riley or Harbaugh, because either program goes back to the Pac 10 cellar without their coach IMO...
To be honest, from that short list, I think Riley and Harbaugh are realistic targets for them.

And I agree, it would be nice to especially have Harbaugh out of this conference. I liked it better when Stanford was on the bottom.
I don't think Riley leaves again after how his last try went. He likes the lower pressure environment where he is at.
wheaton4prez
Senior

Post by wheaton4prez »

I actually could see Belotti wanting to get back into the game. Never know how he's feeling with the switch in job duties and the window of opportunity will probably close quick. Now would be the time for him.
Destroyer77
Five Star Recruit

Post by Destroyer77 »

sigh..... MB isn't going anywhere. Book it, end of discussion.
wheaton4prez
Senior

Post by wheaton4prez »

Probably not. No significant evidence that he is, imo. But, I'm not as absolutely sure as you.

You don't think it's possible that he tries the AD position this year and misses being a coach enough to want to give it another run?