HEY, WHO IS LEADING THE PAC 10?

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

ducksrock
Senior

HEY, WHO IS LEADING THE PAC 10?

Post by ducksrock »

Yeah Ducks and Ducklings..It be our team....We won the Day today...Next stop..Autzen for the CW....Those poor Beavers think they really have a shot....lol..They do, In their dreams....lol

GOOOOOOO DUCKS
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Re: HEY, WHO IS LEADING THE PAC 10?

Post by MFRDuckFan »

ducksrock wrote:Yeah Ducks and Ducklings..It be our team....We won the Day today...Next stop..Autzen for the CW....Those poor Beavers think they really have a shot....lol..They do, In their dreams....lol

GOOOOOOO DUCKS
Ducks will have learned big time from this game & it will surely carry over to the CW. No way we give up that dream. Beavs won't know what hit 'em.
Destroyer77
Five Star Recruit

Post by Destroyer77 »

I want a relentless destruction of the Beavers, leaving no doubt. I want a 35 point blowout and nothing less will do.
karlhungis
All Pac-12

Post by karlhungis »

Surely OSU learned a lot from their game in Pullman right?
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
ducksrock
Senior

Post by ducksrock »

karlhungis wrote:Surely OSU learned a lot from their game in Pullman right?
I read that their defensive star (u know, whats his name) stated that the OS Ewe coaching staff emphasized to the team how important it was that they "pay attention to" the offensive set of WSU, as they run the spread....And that this would be invaluable when they play the Ducks (I guess for comparison purposes and preparation).

If they only knew....lol...And recognized that we have only lost 1 Pac 10 game, while WSU hasnt won any...

Hate to burst your bubbles (again) lil Brother....But, We arent Wazzu......

And we ARE gonna lay a lickin on ya in CW....

Last year, we showed ya how to take away the rights to the RB...This year, another lesson....We shall teach ya how WE win the rights to the RB

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DUCKS