Jeffrey Maehl

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

dd10snoop28
Senior
GM: New Jersey Nets GM

Jeffrey Maehl

Post by dd10snoop28 »

Can we get some talk about this guy? Played his heart out tonight and was the main reason in our win.

I will admit, I was down on this guy early in the season for dropping passes and such, but my goodness, has he come on strong in the second half?

Maehl is turning into a hell of a player. The only thing holding him back from a game like this was his hands, and he totally shut me up and whoever thought he had bad hands because he caught anything thrown withing a 5 foot radius.
duckgrad99
All Pac-12

Re: Jeffrey Maehl

Post by duckgrad99 »

Herbstreit was even impressed, said something like he was one of the better receivers in the pac-10. He caught everything tonight, and several had a difficulty level of about 10/10.
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Post by MFRDuckFan »

Huuulllllllooooo!!!! Who's the girl that's been in love with the Maehl Man from day one??? Come on......give up some respect for the boy!!!!

He has been patient, respectful & completely dedicated to this team no matter what has been asked of him. Remember, he was originally recruited for defense. He is top notch in my book AND he's a very nice kid!!! His family is top notch too!

VinnyKnuckles
Four Star Recruit

Post by VinnyKnuckles »

No doubt, Maehl was absolute nails. Hopefully the Masoli to Maehl magic continues against the Beavers.
stewbertwilloughby
Five Star Recruit

Post by stewbertwilloughby »

I thought it was funny when Herbstreit called him one of the best WR's in the conference. Then on Sportscenter, Jonathan Coachman (yes, WWE's own Jonathan Coachman did Sportscenter tonight) said that Herbstreit thought he was "THE best WR in the Pac-10".
GO DUCKS!
HugeInTheEug
Three Star Recruit

Post by HugeInTheEug »

Dear Jeff Maehl,

I luv you. Thx, Bro.

-hugeintheeug
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Post by MFRDuckFan »

HugeInTheEug wrote:Dear Jeff Maehl,

I luv you. Thx, Bro.

-hugeintheeug
:D :D
uo2010
Four Star Recruit

Post by uo2010 »

stewbertwilloughby wrote:I thought it was funny when Herbstreit called him one of the best WR's in the conference. Then on Sportscenter, Jonathan Coachman (yes, WWE's own Jonathan Coachman did Sportscenter tonight) said that Herbstreit thought he was "THE best WR in the Pac-10".
I heard that too and also thought it was funny. Way to twist Herstreit's words around. He is solid and had a great game, but far away from the best WR in the Pac 10.
I was BORN and BRED for SUCCESS and ACHIEVEMENT