shear_j
Four Star Recruit

Tucson Gameday not as fanatical as Eugene

Post by shear_j »

gregspechtismyhero
Freshman

Re: Tucson Gameday not as fanatical as Eugene

Post by gregspechtismyhero »

Biggus Duckus wrote:on a related note, how come there were so few Oregon fans in the audience? Or did the cameras just never show the visitor section?
They were probably at home because they value their lives ;)
In Helfrich, Frost, and Allioti we trust
Image (USA Today Sports)
AIM: hockeygoalie923
ducklydoright
Two Star Recruit

Post by ducklydoright »

I know Zona is a basketball school, but it's pretty pathetic in my opinion that the Arizona fans didn't have a more energetic showing for Gameday. I mean their is no excuse, especially when you look at how energetic we are @ 7am, in the dark wet weather and considering how it was their 1st ever Gameday appearance, the weather was beautiful for arguably the biggest game ever in UA history, their team had a shot at the Rose Bowl and the last time the Ducks went in to Tuscon they were ranked #2 in the country and they (Zona) beat them. How could you not be amped up for Gameday if you're a Wildcat fan?
OreDucks01284
Senior

Post by OreDucks01284 »

Biggus Duckus wrote:on a related note, how come there were so few Oregon fans in the audience? Or did the cameras just never show the visitor section?
They did show it once, like 15-20 ducks in a group that's it. Few others scatters around in seats so ya basically they showed most arz fans =/
DarronThomas5
Four Star Recruit

Post by DarronThomas5 »

There weren't even any funny signs except for the "Nick needs a Flowbee" which was an Oregon sign anyway! Just a pathetic showing the whole day from the worst fans in cfb. Most boring and non-energetic Gameday of all time followed by one of the most classless acts by an entire stadium after the game between storming the field early and raining water bottles on the ducks as they walked off.

I guarantee this was the last time espn makes the mistake of broadcasting gameday or Saturday Night Football from Tucson, they'll be in Corvallis or Seattle long before they come back.