Anyone catch

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

chapelhillduck
Senior

Anyone catch

Post by chapelhillduck »

Masoli talking to Maehl just before the 4th down conversion...could be a coincidence but it seemed as if Masoli saw something about the defense previously and him and Jeff schemed to get the conversion

clutch!
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Re: Anyone catch

Post by MFRDuckFan »

chapelhillduck wrote:Masoli talking to Maehl just before the 4th down conversion...could be a coincidence but it seemed as if Masoli saw something about the defense previously and him and Jeff schemed to get the conversion

clutch!
I saw that! Looked like Masoli was asking Jeff if he could pull off a specific play he had in mind. Jeff, of course, said "YOU BET BECAUSE I'M THE MAEHL MAN", I DELIVER"!!!
freedjr
Four Star Recruit

Post by freedjr »

MFRDuckFan wrote:
chapelhillduck wrote:Masoli talking to Maehl just before the 4th down conversion...could be a coincidence but it seemed as if Masoli saw something about the defense previously and him and Jeff schemed to get the conversion

clutch!
I saw that! Looked like Masoli was asking Jeff if he could pull off a specific play he had in mind. Jeff, of course, said "YOU BET BECAUSE I'M THE MAEHL MAN", I DELIVER"!!!
That's awesome! I never thought about calling him the Maehl Man and he delivers. He needs a sweet nickname to that affect!
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Post by MFRDuckFan »

freedjr wrote:
MFRDuckFan wrote:

clutch!
That's awesome! I never thought about calling him the Maehl Man and he delivers. He needs a sweet nickname to that affect!
Couldn't resist!!
brich75
Senior

Post by brich75 »

freedjr wrote:
MFRDuckFan wrote:

clutch!

I thought about it but, I didn't want Carl Malone to pop up in Eugene and start picking off ducks!!