Parking at the CW

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

MFRDuckFan
Senior

Parking at the CW

Post by MFRDuckFan »

We typically park at the Slocum because it's just perfect to hop right onto the freeway and head back to Medford. Found out they will not be offering parking, so does anybody have any suggestions??

I guess we could always park & ride at Semantec, but I would LOVE to find a better alternative. Thanks!
razduck12
Two Star Recruit

Re: Parking at the CW

Post by razduck12 »

Masonic Lodge across the street from the baseball stadium. Spendy but great tailgating atmosphere. If not park further east on MLK on west edge of I-5 cheap parking $8-$10. Easy in and out going east on MLK to Pioneer Parkway then right onto I-5. Little bit of a walk 1/2 mile from stadium but lots of people do it.
stewbertwilloughby
Five Star Recruit

Post by stewbertwilloughby »

I'm surprised more people don't know about this, or at least do it, but if you go to Centennial Steakhouse in Springfield, you can get a free ride to the game on KZEL's double decker bus. It's kinda scary and the bus is really old and not taken care of very well, but it is free :D . And they give you a free pass to KZEL's tailgate where they supply food and soda. Seriously, all of this is free.
GO DUCKS!
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Post by MFRDuckFan »

Thanks guys!!!! Much appreciated.
wheaton4prez
Senior

Post by wheaton4prez »

razduck12 wrote:Masonic Lodge across the street from the baseball stadium. Spendy but great tailgating atmosphere. If not park further east on MLK on west edge of I-5 cheap parking $8-$10. Easy in and out going east on MLK to Pioneer Parkway then right onto I-5. Little bit of a walk 1/2 mile from stadium but lots of people do it.
Thats what I do. Its a little walk. But, you can get on to the freeway quickly after the game, relative to a lot of other spots.
RHDuck
One Star Recruit

Post by RHDuck »

I always park on chevy chase dr., in the neighborhood, right on MLK. Its a little east of the stadium. Its pretty easy to get out and its free.