I Love My Ducks Video

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

MFRDuckFan
Senior

Re: I Love My Ducks Video

Post by MFRDuckFan »

wheaton4prez wrote:They should just edit the video to cover the Duck with those censor blocks.

I suggested to them to just pixelate the Duck's face. You know, like when there are naughty body parts showing on a video. :lol:
wheaton4prez
Senior

Post by wheaton4prez »

Exactly.

I guess it would make it too much of an inside joke where Duck fans would know why they did it. But, anyone else around the country would be wondering why the Duck is blocked out.
RanDux
Senior

Post by RanDux »

Bump. Ain't letting this one get away. :D
AutzenMember
Five Star Recruit

Post by AutzenMember »

Just changed my programmable doorbell to play "I love my ducks". It used to say "Kenny Wheaton's gonna score!" Diggin it! Wife doesn't appreciate it like me and my boys, however.
brich75
Senior

Post by brich75 »

AutzenMember wrote:Just changed my programmable doorbell to play "I love my ducks". It used to say "Kenny Wheaton's gonna score!" Diggin it! Wife doesn't appreciate it like me and my boys, however.

PURE GENIUS !!!!
gofightingducks
All Pac-12

Post by gofightingducks »

Moseley said they were going to play it at the stadium. I wonder if they did!
canaduck
Four Star Recruit

Post by canaduck »

Saw a couple T-shirts and signs too, all of them made me laugh, I know the song really only applies to this season, but that chorus will always be true, I'd love to see them remake it each year just keeping that chorus. I love my Ducks!
bmxryder507
Two Star Recruit

Post by bmxryder507 »

It was awesome when they started the intro video, the whole student section singing along!!! Well done AD.
MerDuck
Four Star Recruit

Post by MerDuck »

gofightingducks wrote:Moseley said they were going to play it at the stadium. I wonder if they did!
They did ...it was SICK! They edited the video to remove the duck and replaced it with the usual highlight real and the video of "The Pick" before the ducks entered the field ....stadium went nuts! The only thing was I wish they hadn't edited over the audio with the Jerry Allen play calls....I think just the song would have been good enough. Also as some on hear had suggested the removed all mention of the phrase "I smell roses"!
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

Dan Patrick was playing the song again after having Chip Kelly on his radio show today.