DASL History (from 1988-89)

Moderators: UOducksTK1, Zyme, lukeyrid13, Oregon Ownage

The Bean Regime
Senior
GM: Minnesota Timberwolves GM

DASL History (from 1988-89)

Post by The Bean Regime »

http://daslhistory.byethost8.com/ with a super sexy web page.

Finally got around to this. I started copying the index files in the 1988-89 (actually started 1987 but those got screwed :lol: ) season every year with the intent to eventually upload it somewhere.

I thought about giving the files to Ownage to just put on the regular index, but I'd rather have me do it since I have to edit it a little bit to make the files link properly, so this is probably better.

I don't always have all of the team stats. The issue with that one is that the html files for shooting offense, defense, and shooting defense are .htm? instead of .html. The result of this is that the downloader won't grab them with normal settings so I have to manually grab them and sometimes I forgot.

And then the last note, the playoffs should have the brackets for all but the finals. The reason I do not wait for the finals to finish is that the time period between the finals 4-7 upload and the next upload that moves to the new season is short and if I miss it then all of the season's files are overwritten. That, and you can see the series result under the regular index under "past champions" so ya don't really need it anyway.

Let me know if there's any issues anywhere. Oh, also no boxes. I have them (when they actually download right), but eh.
dd10snoop28
Senior
GM: New Jersey Nets GM

Re: DASL History (from 1988-89)

Post by dd10snoop28 »

Pretty sweet!!!
dd10snoop28
Senior
GM: New Jersey Nets GM

Post by dd10snoop28 »

Wow, didn't realize how good we were in 88-89. We had a +14pt differential which is pretty absurd....
The Bean Regime
Senior
GM: Minnesota Timberwolves GM

Post by The Bean Regime »

dd10snoop28 wrote:Wow, didn't realize how good we were in 88-89. We had a +14pt differential which is pretty absurd....
Probably was coming off regular +16 seasons with Vlad, so it didn't feel significant at the time. :lol:
offtheheezy
Senior
GM: Vancouver Grizzlies

Post by offtheheezy »

dd10snoop28 wrote:Wow, didn't realize how good we were in 88-89. We had a +14pt differential which is pretty absurd....
Only since you were in the East right :twisted: since you lost in 5 that year