GM Lounge

Moderators: UOducksTK1, Zyme, lukeyrid13, Oregon Ownage

Skyhooker
Junior
GM: Philadelphia 76ers

Re: GM Lounge

Post by Skyhooker »

The Bean Regime wrote:Another little excel file! As always, since I keep using Pivot Tables, you need to download and open the file in Excel in order for it to work. Trying to use it online with Google Sheets offers a very limited version of the file with no team filters and the sorting doesn't work (only partially sorts the data).

This one shows career totals of every player that is active and those that retied at the end of the 1988-89 season (when I started messing with everything.). Anyone that retired at the end of the 1987-88 season or earlier is just gone. Unfortunate, but I wasn't messing with the stuff then.

But the main thing I wanted was team-career totals! By using the filter at the top, you can look at who has the most stats for each individual team. It's not going to be 100% accurate because of rounding errors (as it's stat-per-game * games to figure the totals) and whoever has the player last gets the full credit for the stats. As in, If someone plays 55 games for team 1 then gets traded and plays 20 games for team 2, team 2 gets credit for the full 75 games. But it's the best I could do with what the game gives me. It does result in a funny little section of players with "FA" stats, where they played some during the season but got cut and remained unsigned for the rest of the season.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... ue&sd=true
Nice.
Thanks
The Bean Regime
Senior
GM: Minnesota Timberwolves GM

Post by The Bean Regime »

Updated the career totals sheet for this year: Google Drive link

As always, you need to download it and use Excel to get full functionality. If you don't have excel and would like to look at your team's stats, I'll (probably) be willing to send it to ya.

Also, if any of you bums play Fast Break Pro Basketball 3, I updated that to this season so check that out. Posted it on the FBBgames and Greydogsoftware (publisher) forums. And if you don't and want to try it out, I might possibly probably not have something I could send you about that. Not really. No.
The Bean Regime
Senior
GM: Minnesota Timberwolves GM

Post by The Bean Regime »

Bought a smart light bulb that was said to be white.

But no it's that dumb freaking yellow color. Freaking scam.

That's all.

EDIT: Ah I see. "Soft white." Scam! :lol:
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Always read reviews man! Idk how people bought stuff anytime prior to the last 20 years.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
jibbajabba614
Senior
GM: Milwaukee Bucks GM

Post by jibbajabba614 »

The Bean Regime wrote:Bought a smart light bulb that was said to be white.

But no it's that dumb freaking yellow color. Freaking scam.

That's all.

EDIT: Ah I see. "Soft white." Scam! :lol:
My dad bought all these smart bulbs for his house. Drove me nuts setting them up. You need to change settings on app.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Just wanted to say, Pacers and Heat have been good additions to this league. Feels like it's been a while since we've had good new GMs. But both their squads are sick.

Foxyg1396
Five Star Recruit
GM: Denver Nuggets

Post by Foxyg1396 »

UOducksTK1 wrote:Just wanted to say, Pacers and Heat have been good additions to this league. Feels like it's been a while since we've had good new GMs. But both their squads are sick.
Ouch that one stings. That’s what I get for dealing with the Nets though
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by UOducksTK1 »

You’ve been in the league for 20 months, When I said a while I was thinking the last 6 months or so.

800wins
Three Star Recruit

Post by 800wins »

UOducksTK1 wrote:Just wanted to say, Pacers and Heat have been good additions to this league. Feels like it's been a while since we've had good new GMs. But both their squads are sick.
Thank you. The more I learn of this league's rich history the more I'm impressed with it's longevity and I plan to be here for it's future
Oregon Ownage
All-American
GM: Dallas Mavericks

Post by Oregon Ownage »

News that just crossed the wire

Carson Tornopsky legally changed his name to Aundre Branch

Aundre didnt comment on the news and fans are wondering why but so far he has been tight lip
offtheheezy
Senior
GM: Vancouver Grizzlies

Post by offtheheezy »

Oregon Ownage wrote:News that just crossed the wire

Aundre didnt comment on the news and fans are wondering why but so far he has been tight lip
Ugh more name changes always the Knicks smh. Bring back Michael Cho!
Craig
Senior
GM: Phoenix Suns GM

Post by Craig »

Is Zyme requesting these or what? :lol:
SUNS GM
lukeyrid13
All-American
GM: Portland TrailBlazers

Post by lukeyrid13 »

Can I change Charles Jones’ name to Kobe so I get him back?
Zyme
All Pac-12
GM: New York Knicks GM

Post by Zyme »

offtheheezy wrote:
Oregon Ownage wrote:News that just crossed the wire

Ugh more name changes always the Knicks smh. Bring back Michael Cho!
I despise when fake players get to starting quality. Sorry its my patterning art off of reality itch.
DASL1 Rings: '93, '94

K's HOF:
Mark "Wholly Mammoth" Eaton | Retired 2002, age 44: 24 min/8pts/8reb/1stl/2.5 blks/1 TO
Michael "Sweet Home" Ansley | Retired 2007, age 42: 33 min/16pts/8 reb/1.5stl/.5 blks/.5 TO Lifetime .550 shooting %
Gheorghe "Ghiţă (Ghitza, Little George)" Mureșan | Retired 2008, age 36: 35Min/16.2pt/12.2reb/2.1ast/1.6stl/2.9blk/1.3TO (.461/.715/.000)