Florida @ Utah

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

Bud Lee
All Pac-12

Re: Florida @ Utah

Post by Bud Lee »

StevensTechU wrote:
Bud Lee wrote:Its a down year for sure. QB play is terrible with the exception of a couple of teams. I honestly think LSU is going to win the west again this season and then when the SEC championship. Could be that I'm bias though.

I also think Bama is going to lose 3 conference games.
Hard to say at this point. Are they the team who got the doors blown off in the second half against FSU, or the team that dominated a Miss State team that beat Arizona in overtime at home?? (I kid)

LSU has the most talent. They cleaned up in the portal. Their DBs are a major weak point and I see them getting their butts kicked again when they play a potent passing offense, but there are none of those in the Southeastern Conference this year.
Right, I would be WAY less confident if I felt that there was good QB play at other SEC schools this year that would really expose the weakness. Really I think Ole Miss has the best chance on paper to beat us in the West. Now that I've said this out loud watch us finish dead last in the west and Ole miss is the only team we beat :lol:
StevensTechU
All Pac-12

Re: Florida @ Utah

Post by StevensTechU »

If Tulane has their starting quarterback, Ole Miss loses to Tulane a couple weeks ago. So that's how good Ole Miss is. I think LSU is the clear class of the west, and Alabama will still be the biggest threat just because even bad talented teams seem to figure it out for a game or two each season. I just don't see a playoff team in the Southeastern Conference this year outside of maybe Georgia.