Pac-12 Power Rankings Week 4

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

buckmarkduck
All-American

Re: Pac-12 Power Rankings Week 4

Post by buckmarkduck »

All the Oregon D haters, please continue to rank UO lower than 1.
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

buckmarkduck wrote:
UOducksTK1 wrote:
StevensTechU wrote:Wazzu is a threat. The put up points on offense and cause havoc with their DEs on defense. Wazzu and Florida State are the two teams nationwide with the best 2 wins (Wisconsin and Oregon State vs. Clemson and LSU). I'm not going to rule them out for winning this conference until we start seeing losses on the field.
Wazzu does have one of the more favorable Pac-12 schedules going forward, as they don't have USC or Utah. But their win over Wisconsin is hardly a quality win to me. Wisconsin may not even be a top 9 team in the Pac-12.

Utah > Wazzu right now. This weekend will reveal more after the Beavers host Utah.

Wazzu will beat Utah. I don’t understand the love for them? Yeah they beat UCLA. Guess what, ucla has the 3-4 worst OL in the conference. They give up QB pressure over 50% of the time, which isn’t ideal when you have a true freshman.
Utah > Wazzu. Sorry man. Next weeks game of Oregon/Utah, should be a good one.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
Everythingsducky
Senior

Post by Everythingsducky »

Especially if they have to prepare for Rising, possibly. Barnes, they won’t have much tape on either. Difficult. But you can load the box on Barnes, contain him. His arm isn’t his strength.