Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

droop10
Five Star Recruit

Re: Bo Nix to play in Fiesta Bowl

Post by droop10 »

SuperDuck wrote:
droop10 wrote:
SuperDuck wrote:
droop10 wrote:I know I’m beating a dead horse, but kind of bummed he chose to play. That said, can’t be upset he wants to finish out his career, and i suppose secure that single season completion record. Suppose we’ll just never see what could have been with Ty.
Why? Is Ty planning to transfer?
I’ve just reached a point where I’m fairly certain they’re going to get a transfer. Too much smoke around Ward. At that point, I’m not sure why Thompson would or should stick around. Would just risk wasting another year and potentially having it happen again next year.

I think it may come down to how much eligibility an incoming QB still has. If it's 2 years or more, I'd hope that TT transfers for his own good. However, if it were just a one year deal, like Cam Ward, he may want to stick around another year.

Just sayin'.
It’s almost certainly going to be Gabriel at this point. That said, it’s going to be the 4th year of Thompson sitting around hoping for a chance. I can’t blame him for leaving rather than sticking around another year hoping they don’t just grab another portal guy next year and then he’s left scrambling to find somewhere to go for his last year of eligibility.
pezsez1
All Pac-12

Re: Bo Nix to play in Fiesta Bowl

Post by pezsez1 »

Hot take incoming: Ty Thompson should transfer to Oregon State.

They need a QB and he's better than anyone they've got on their roster. He'd shred most of their schedule, and he'd have a shot at redemption against Oregon.

Also it's just 40 mins away.
Willie Taggart is a dick.