Go beevs

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

OregonFan4Life
All-American

Re: Go beevs

Post by OregonFan4Life »

Part of the reason I don’t feel bad for the Beavers is cause they were a big part of the downfall of the PAC-12. They were really big supporters of Larry Scott keeping him around for way too long, they were one of the few arrogant and naive schools that said the ESPN TV deal wasn’t enough when it clearly was causing ESPN to say bye and get a deal with the Big-12, and while they’ve made these stupid choices they have given this holier than thou act and are claiming to be the only ones with the “moral integrity” to stay in the PAC. They’re just delusional, can’t accept their own faults, and instead anre accusing Oregon of intentionally destroying the PAC. I have no sympathy for them.
Alan
Senior

Post by Alan »

nogerO wrote:
Alan wrote:Wow you guys are brutal, you do realize the Beavs had their firs and second team QB’s sit out, their starting RB sat out, TE sat-out kicker sat out, LB sat out safety sat out……… their head coach baled on them along with other coaches… then the whole PAC 2 situation. Do you think they may have been a little deflated?

Regular visits to “The Bottom Ten” awaits for the osewe naysun. :lol:

Just to help clarify my post, I agree the Beavs are going to take a beating for a few years, maybe more, maybe/probably a stint in the MWC. My post was only pointing out my view of why they did not show up against Norte Dame, as for thei bowl game a couple of days ago I feel bad for them, they got pounded and then were asked to still play Norte Dame.

I do not feel bad for them for the path they have, they are to blame for most of their on problems, some of their problems are out of their hands. Such as, media market, even though they supported Scott and his idiotic PAC 12 Network they are not located in an area with a strong market base. They are not in an area which helps draw recruits……. Again much of their problems are self manifested and they will have to pay for them….. there will be hard times in Corvallis for years.

The Beavs are making a move to put football and baseball on an island, other sports have joined another conference, I can’t recall the name of the conference but it is old news.
5$
Five Star Recruit

Post by 5$ »

Beavs are neighbors, and I will cheer the team in their rinky-dink league. But the fact their fans generally think it's acceptable to be so utterly venomous towards Oregon is shameful and pathetic. That's not healthy sport, it's sad and unnecessary. Washington is the same, same shameful and pathetic fan behavior.