Bama up on Georgia in the fourth

Moderators: greenyellow, UOducksTK1

jedi_ducks2177
One Star Recruit

Re: Georgia vs Alabama

Post by jedi_ducks2177 »

jedi_ducks2177 wrote:
nogerO wrote:Next year on Sept. 28 Georgia will travel to Tuscaloosa to play Row Tied. Here's the telling part-it will mark only the 5th time in 20 years these two teams have played each other in the regular season. Almost like the SEC schedule makers plan it that way... :roll:
Here is my hot take- Dan Lanning will be coaching Alabama at that game. Saban is going to announce retirement soon.
I'm just gonna repost this here for everyone to see. Sorry that I called it so soon.
pudgejeff
Senior
GM: Sacramento Kings GM

Post by pudgejeff »

jedi_ducks2177 wrote:
jedi_ducks2177 wrote:
nogerO wrote:Next year on Sept. 28 Georgia will travel to Tuscaloosa to play Row Tied. Here's the telling part-it will mark only the 5th time in 20 years these two teams have played each other in the regular season. Almost like the SEC schedule makers plan it that way... :roll:
Here is my hot take- Dan Lanning will be coaching Alabama at that game. Saban is going to announce retirement soon.
I'm just gonna repost this here for everyone to see. Sorry that I called it so soon.
Are you also gonna come back to tell us all how wrong you were?
jedi_ducks2177
One Star Recruit

Post by jedi_ducks2177 »

pudgejeff wrote:
jedi_ducks2177 wrote:
jedi_ducks2177 wrote:
Pudgejeff,

Yes, I was very wrong and I’m sorry for my horribly wrong predictions. Debussie becoming the Alabama HC never crossed my mind. Aren’t you glad I was wrong, Pudgejeff? It’s a great day to be a duck. And a sad day to be a huskie!
pudgejeff
Senior
GM: Sacramento Kings GM

Post by pudgejeff »

jedi_ducks2177 wrote:
pudgejeff wrote:
jedi_ducks2177 wrote:
jedi_ducks2177 wrote:
Pudgejeff,

Yes, I was very wrong and I’m sorry for my horribly wrong predictions. Debussie becoming the Alabama HC never crossed my mind. Aren’t you glad I was wrong, Pudgejeff? It’s a great day to be a duck. And a sad day to be a huskie!
Lulz, not surprised.