Quote of the year so far?

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

ivegottabigduck
Three Star Recruit

Re: Quote of the year so far?

Post by ivegottabigduck »

Tray Dub wrote:I don't think that Kelly demolished him, but I think that's due in large part to the fact that Canzano can claim sources and then hide them, but Kelly can't say a single thing about individual issues. Like it might be that Alonso admitted to Kelly that he was driving after he had had something to drink, so Kelly suspended him, but James says that the charges aren't true, so Kelly waits to see what happens. But would Kelly get to say that? No. Irresponsible journalists are always going to be more persuasive than discrete coaches. That being said, Canzano still sounded like a prick.
This is obviously what happened and Kelly said it without saying it. He said something like "after every incident I sit down with the kids and then make a decision...". It was something like this. He was clearly saying "read between the lines dumbass, kiko admitted it" without actually saying that
woundedknees
All-American

Re: Quote of the year so far?

Post by woundedknees »

I especially enjoyed the former Duck Student Body President who called in after the BFT segment and said, after stating that he fought having student fees given to support Oregon athletics, "I have never given a cent to Oregon athletics, but I am going to write 'em a big fat check right now."

I think CK got his point to someone!
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!