Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

dthomas=ddixon

Big Balls Chip on OTL - Video

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

karlhungis
All Pac-12

Re: Big Balls Chip on OTL - Video

Post by karlhungis »

Wow, first time I have heard this.... Man Canzano is a tool. Blames Chip....what a tool.
OregonFan4life -
My source just said Chip is officially back!
It will be announced at Autzen press conference tomorrow afternoon!
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

karlhungis wrote:Wow, first time I have heard this.... Man Canzano is a tool. Blames Chip....what a tool.
He could care less what the facts are at this time since any crisis at Oregon seems to be a good opportunity to bash the athletic program and its supporters (Phil Knight in particular). He's just a cherrypicker of facts and doesn't like to look at the whole picture, unlike a good journalist such as Stewart Mandel for SI.
brich75
Senior

Post by brich75 »

greenyellow wrote:
karlhungis wrote:Wow, first time I have heard this.... Man Canzano is a tool. Blames Chip....what a tool.
He could care less what the facts are at this time since any crisis at Oregon seems to be a good opportunity to bash the athletic program and its supporters (Phil Knight in particular). He's just a cherrypicker of facts and doesn't like to look at the whole picture, unlike a good journalist such as Stewart Mandel for SI.
LOL, You can't expect him to have all the facts. then he wouldn't have a story or a job!
AJ_U
Three Star Recruit

Post by AJ_U »

I just have to laugh every time i hear or read what that guy has to say. I honestly believe he goes out of his way to be an ass and not get the facts right.
Duckster
Two Star Recruit

Post by Duckster »

The guy snoring on the commericial immediately following this "cutting edge piece of journalism" pretty much sums up anything Clownzano had to say. What a douche bag!