OSU newspapers take on U of O troubles

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

duckduckgoose
Five Star Recruit

OSU newspapers take on U of O troubles

Post by duckduckgoose »

It amazes me that a college paper can write a more credible article on the troubles at UO than the Oregonian. The writer of this article is right on target with his article.

http://media.barometer.orst.edu/media/s ... age2.shtml
UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Re: OSU newspapers take on U of O troubles

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Forward this to the Clown please.

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
goducks75
Four Star Recruit

Post by goducks75 »

Wow..... Caught me off guard completely. A level-headed Beaver fan? Interesting.....
Duckster
Two Star Recruit

Post by Duckster »

Objectivity from a Beavers fan? What's the world coming to? But on a serious note, isn't this what Chip Kelly has been saying all along? Clownzano needs to stop looking at his reflection in his Bald face and try a more honest approach to what has been going on with a FEW of our players. He paints with such a broad brush that he can't seem to understand that there are at least 100 players on the Ducks football team who are NOT in trouble. Why the bitterness John? Were you rejected by one of the Ducks Cheerleaders? Is that why you hate the Ducks so much?
duckduckgoose
Five Star Recruit

Post by duckduckgoose »

goducks75 wrote:Wow..... Caught me off guard completely. A level-headed Beaver fan? Interesting.....
The funny thing is, is that I just about skipped past this link on DSN. I was getting so tired of getting spoon fed all the slop from the Oregonian, and figured that this would be just one more heaping helping of the same. I am not sure what made me click on it, but was glad I did.
freedjr
Four Star Recruit

Post by freedjr »

Ready for another shocker? Even the Seattle ESPN point of view...with ex Husky Brock Huard...is fairly favorable. Even most of the Seattle callers are pretty level-headed. Granted they don't all have all the facts, for the most part it's not too bad. Better than I would have expected!

http://www.ducksportsnews.com/blog/2010 ... at-oregon/

Next thing you know, foxes and rabbits will be sleeping together, Blue Devils and Tar Heels are extending the olive branch, and the Yankee and Red Sox fans are joining together for one super fandom!
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

freedjr wrote:Ready for another shocker? Even the Seattle ESPN point of view...with ex Husky Brock Huard...is fairly favorable. Even most of the Seattle callers are pretty level-headed. Granted they don't all have all the facts, for the most part it's not too bad. Better than I would have expected!

http://www.ducksportsnews.com/blog/2010 ... at-oregon/

Next thing you know, foxes and rabbits will be sleeping together, Blue Devils and Tar Heels are extending the olive branch, and the Yankee and Red Sox fans are joining together for one super fandom!
Probably because his program wasn't clean so it would be like throwing stones in a glass house.