The One good thing about Crapzano!!

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

brich75
Senior

The One good thing about Crapzano!!

Post by brich75 »

Is it just me, Or does it seem like that idiots outrageous hatred for OUR OREGON DUCKS have brought the Fans on this board a little closer together?
Seems like a couple weeks ago there were arguments on every thread now we seem to have united. It seems to be more relaxed and easygoing on here. I don't know how I can tell since it is a message board but I just feel that way.
It's like we are the Scottish (duck fans) and we are up against the Media. (England) I get to be William Wallace for the record!

And yes I am bored sitting here recovering from knee surgery!
wheaton4prez
Senior

Re: The One good thing about Crapzano!!

Post by wheaton4prez »

I hear you. Though, I don't think that Canzano is comparatively as powerful as England. He's more like a Sir Thomas Boleyn who would pimp out his own wife just to get ahead. ;)
dthomas=ddixon

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

brich75 wrote:Is it just me, Or does it seem like that idiots outrageous hatred for OUR OREGON DUCKS have brought the Fans on this board a little closer together?
Seems like a couple weeks ago there were arguments on every thread now we seem to have united. It seems to be more relaxed and easygoing on here. I don't know how I can tell since it is a message board but I just feel that way.
It's like we are the Scottish (duck fans) and we are up against the Media. (England) I get to be William Wallace for the record!

:lol: Its funny but you're right. We've all gone from turning every thread into an arguing match to agreeing 100% on how much of a tool Canzano is. Oh & by the way, there's already a William Wallace on the Ducks, he's a sophmore DB.
brich75
Senior

Post by brich75 »

dthomas=ddixon wrote:
brich75 wrote:Is it just me, Or does it seem like that idiots outrageous hatred for OUR OREGON DUCKS have brought the Fans on this board a little closer together?

:lol: Its funny but you're right. We've all gone from turning every thread into an arguing match to agreeing 100% on how much of a tool Canzano is. Oh & by the way, there's already a William Wallace on the Ducks, he's a sophmore DB.
I hope they senior make him wear blue face paint for every game.
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Post by MFRDuckFan »

UOducksTK1
Site Admin
Site Admin
GM: Boston Celtics GM

Post by UOducksTK1 »

Couldn't agree more. This place was getting ugly while all those off the field issues were happening. Credit to Canzano, thanks!

Do Not Fear. Isaiah 41:13
briarduck
Senior

Post by briarduck »

I agree I can't stand all the BS going on in here and now its seems to be back to normal...man I can't stand Cabzano!
GO DUCKS!! WTD!
wheaton4prez
Senior

Post by wheaton4prez »

Have to admit that I agree with him on this issue: http://www.oregonlive.com/sports/oregon ... _held.html
duck55
Senior

Post by duck55 »

wheaton4prez wrote:Have to admit that I agree with him on this issue: http://www.oregonlive.com/sports/oregon ... _held.html
Grab the soap young man and wash your mouth clean. :lol:
I tend to agree with another poster on that page "If Canzano hadn't been so determined to do everything in his power to hurt the TrailBlazers organization, then a better contract would have been signed back then."
Same attitude he has towards the Ducks .
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Post by MFRDuckFan »

I think I have a better name for him The Clap-zano........... :D
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

I prefer the "Crapper"... The man is flushed with his own delusions of success.
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!

wheaton4prez
Senior

Post by wheaton4prez »

duck55 wrote:
wheaton4prez wrote:Have to admit that I agree with him on this issue: http://www.oregonlive.com/sports/oregon ... _held.html
Grab the soap young man and wash your mouth clean. :lol:
I tend to agree with another poster on that page "If Canzano hadn't been so determined to do everything in his power to hurt the TrailBlazers organization, then a better contract would have been signed back then."
Same attitude he has towards the Ducks .
Hah. I'll be fair to him if the man has a point. :)

I don't think that this situation has to do with how good of a product the Blazers were. That might affect how much they got paid. But, broadcast agreements across the state would not have needed to be a factor there. Comcast is just hoping to piggy-back public demand for their benefit by getting a huge paycheck from non-Comcast providers.
duckgrad99
All Pac-12

Post by duckgrad99 »

One good thing about Canzano: He listed Entourage and Shawshank Redemption as two of his favorites on facebook. :lol: Other than that, I really don't know much about the man since I'm not an Oregonian.
woundedknees
All-American

Post by woundedknees »

The funny thing I have heard concerning the ComCast NW negotiations with DISH and DirecTV (From representatives of both satellite providers) is that ComCast has been demanding 3X the $ they charge for the NW package as they currently receive for the Bay Area coverage.

If true, it is a ridiculous demand.

Since my name is not Canzano, I don't have secret sources or the ability to look at the actual proposals.

I am forced to use a satellite provider, due to the simple fact that cable providers in my area refused to run their lines within 1/2 mile of my home.

They did, however, draw a nice rectangular grid around me with their services, stopping at intersections directly to the east and west om my location on a major highway.

I do receive lovely, multi-colored, printed fliers advertising their fine services in the mail, on a weekly basis.

Somehow, the unavailability of cable service is not enough to cause me to consider selling my home and moving.
Autzen Stadium... Where great teams go to die...Hard!