Canzano finally sounds off

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

Tray Dub
All Pac-12

Canzano finally sounds off

Post by Tray Dub »

Here's basically what he had to say:
The Beavers big problem isn't with discipline. It's with marketing.
http://www.oregonlive.com/sports/oregon ... e_gol.html
ducksrock
Senior

Re: Canzano finally sounds off

Post by ducksrock »

Tray Dub wrote:Here's basically what he had to say:
The Beavers big problem isn't with discipline. It's with marketing.
http://www.oregonlive.com/sports/oregon ... e_gol.html

Canzano only "sounded off" as he got called out on his bs.....And he did a half-assed job of it then....Time for another "Award" perhaps? lol...he is such a tool and a joke...
pezsez1
All Pac-12

Post by pezsez1 »

Where is the outrage over the fact that one of their starting players pleaded guilty to theft THIS JANUARY, and no suspension was served up... and now it's five months later???

Looks like either Mike Riley was trying to cover this up, or, somehow, he didn't know about it.

Either way, Olander should be suspended for his January conviction, and if he's convicted of any of these new charges, then I think he should be gone for most or all of the season.

No college coach should stand for two criminal convictions in the same year.
Willie Taggart is a dick.
briarduck
Senior

Post by briarduck »

I will not read anything he produces but I can only imagine its full of excuses and understanding...
GO DUCKS!! WTD!
stewbertwilloughby
Five Star Recruit

Post by stewbertwilloughby »

briarduck wrote:I will not read anything he produces but I can only imagine its full of excuses and understanding...
I've felt the same way for a while now. Whenever I see a link that says "oregonlive" I just skip it.
GO DUCKS!
MFRDuckFan
Senior

Post by MFRDuckFan »

Canzano is an Ass Hat. Sorry for the potty mouth. For those that don't know what an Ass Hat is:

A person, of either gender, whose behavior displays such ignorance/obnoxiousness that you would like to make them wear their own ass as a hat OR

describing when one's head is so far up one's ass that one is wearing the ass as a hat. in other words, extreme stupidity.
Elduderino
Senior

Post by Elduderino »

I find it amusing how hard he's trying to diss the Beavers without dissing the Beavers. While
I think there is certainly some truth in what he's saying, he just can't bring himself to hold them to the same standard as he does the UO program.
AKA: CAgrown
greenyellow

Post by greenyellow »

Elduderino wrote:I find it amusing how hard he's trying to diss the Beavers without dissing the Beavers. While
I think there is certainly some truth in what he's saying, he just can't bring himself to hold them to the same standard as he does the UO program.
That's why I find it hard to take him seriously. He obviously has some built-in bias towards Oregon and refuses to hold any other school or team to the same standards as the Ducks. His articles about Oregon or any other Pac-10 school always have a couple digs at the Ducks. It's kind of sad that a 40-year old "journalist" resorts to that. I loved it when Kelly called him out on his own show.
Sooth
Four Star Recruit

Post by Sooth »

So basically, the Clown is saying that the Oregonian knowingly suppressed stories about Oregon State's transgressions because churning out attacking pieces on the Oregon Duck football program was more lucrative for them.
Tray Dub
All Pac-12

Post by Tray Dub »

Quackles wrote:So basically, the Clown is saying that the Oregonian knowingly suppressed stories about Oregon State's transgressions because churning out attacking pieces on the Oregon Duck football program was more lucrative for them.
And that it's our fault that he only writes s*** about us, because we have snazzy uniforms that don't look like bras.