Arizona State @ Oregon Thread

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

duckgrad99
All Pac-12

Re: Arizona State @ Oregon Thread

Post by duckgrad99 »

Also, hits your damn free throws for once. This team isn't improving.
dthomas=ddixon

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

duckgrad99 wrote:Also, hits your damn free throws for once. This team isn't improving.

I knew I was forgetting something. Seriously Kent talking in the post game makes me wanna throw up. He & Jerry BS the listeners beyond belief.
duckgrad99
All Pac-12

Post by duckgrad99 »

Also, just 7,600 at the game tonight. Mac Court used to sell out all the time.
fpsduck
Senior

Post by fpsduck »

Ugh.
gofightingducks
All Pac-12

Post by gofightingducks »

ASU struggled in the first half but the COACH made second half adjustments and ASU may not have blown out the Ducks but went on the get a fairly relaxing win. The only team the Ducks can possibly beat is Oregon State since they played pretty good against the Beavers in Corvallis and will get them at home next time, and of course they are our hated rivals. But Oregon State just missed a three pointer to send the game into OT against Arizona and "THE PIT" is not what is has been in the past to opposing teams, so even though the one team the Ducks could beat is the Barkrats, Ernie will find a way to lose and karma will bite us all in our asses for talking so much crap on the Beaver fans last year (for those of us who did, which I didn't). I would love to see as Bellotti's first order of business, he find a new coach and set an example for the future of Oregon athletics, that if you can't coach you have no place at Oregon.
alabamaduck
Four Star Recruit

Post by alabamaduck »

But it's ok because they're a young team...what a pile of horseshit!
duckgrad99
All Pac-12

Post by duckgrad99 »

Why does Kent play his best players 30+ minues one game and then like 17 minutes the next game? You just don't see this with other teams. Unless they are in foul trouble, there is no reason for guys like Longmire and Dunigan to play 17 minutes. There is a reason they always lose, and it is called lack of consistency.