Oregon vs Washington State

Moderators: greenyellow, Autzenoise, UOducksTK1

dthomas=ddixon

Re: Oregon vs Washington State

Post by dthomas=ddixon »

duckfan96 wrote:I find it hard to believe that Porter does not get more assists. As easy as he gets to the basket at times. Is that EK's fault? Or is it Porters fault for just chuckin up shot after shot. I guess EK could pull him from the game. Has EK done a bad job this year ...oh yea. He flops around lineups so much there can never be any fluidity. Has EK led the UO basketball team to places it had never reached before(other than the stone ages) ...YUP. I think EK should be replaced on the fact that he just seems out of touch with it. No emotion. Not because of his record or what all the fans are saying....cause if we all remember MB would be toast by now if UO listened to alot of people. They wanted MB canned years ago. :roll:
That's what has really bothered me this year. He seems to not give a flying F & makes sure everyone knows it. He's not a favorite with the fans, so instead of trying to earn back their trust he's just thrown it in their face.

Almost like this season is all the fans fault & we were the ones who put all these unrealistic expectations on them. He said it so much in the post game interviews. He was taking obvious shots at the fans, like we were idiots to expect this team to win more than 2 conference games....and really we were. We shoulda known with Ernie at the helm. Jokes on us. :oops:
nogerO
Senior

Re: Oregon vs Washington State

Post by nogerO »

dthomas=ddixon wrote:
duckfan96 wrote:I find it hard to believe that Porter does not get more assists. As easy as he gets to the basket at times. Is that EK's fault? Or is it Porters fault for just chuckin up shot after shot. I guess EK could pull him from the game. Has EK done a bad job this year ...oh yea. He flops around lineups so much there can never be any fluidity. Has EK led the UO basketball team to places it had never reached before(other than the stone ages) ...YUP. I think EK should be replaced on the fact that he just seems out of touch with it. No emotion. Not because of his record or what all the fans are saying....cause if we all remember MB would be toast by now if UO listened to alot of people. They wanted MB canned years ago. :roll:
That's what has really bothered me this year. He seems to not give a flying F & makes sure everyone knows it. He's not a favorite with the fans, so instead of trying to earn back their trust he's just thrown it in their face.

Almost like this season is all the fans fault & we were the ones who put all these unrealistic expectations on them. He said it so much in the post game interviews. He was taking obvious shots at the fans, like we were idiots to expect this team to win more than 2 conference games....and really we were. We shoulda known with Ernie at the helm. Jokes on us. :oops:

Except nobody's laughing...
"To give anything less than your best, is to sacrifice the gift." - Steve Prefontaine